• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN New Years Showcase Trailer | PS4, PS VR, XB1, PC

Those bullshots look on point, also it seems this time around they're focusing more on the story/characters? I hope they'll have an arcade mode.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Going to be hard to decide whether to get on PC or PS4 Pro. I usually wind up getting games on PS4 Pro since .. friends list.

Nzyme32

Awesome, was hoping for a PC version but that rarely seemed to be the case so I didn't really think to consider it.

LowerLevel

Nice. Going to love playing this on my Statham. Why do I have a feeling that this is going to make AC6 backcompat come much later than it should?

Thank god it's multiplatform. The more people that can buy the game, the better!

I really can't wait for this game. Hopefully it's a good as Ace Combat 5.

Wuiji

Whoop whoop! Xbox One and PC release confirmed. Now I don't have to buy a new console just for Ace Combat! I shall be making people go dance with the angels on PC and Xbox One.

marrec

Banned
Wonder if it'll eventually come to PC VR.

Regardless, I'll be getting this on PC, will look so good.

This is probably my most hyped game right now, if it's at least as good as AC6 it's going to be amazing and that's like, the worst good AC game.

LightInfa

Incredible - hope that trailer music is reflective of the actual soundtrack. Please please please give us a release date soon!

Lime

This looks really good. A bit of a fan of the PS2 trilogy, I'd love if this was a return to form or at least an improvement on the previous AC games.

Ogawa-san

I had a triple take at the title, and I'm still trying to convince myself it's not a F2P version or something.

That multiplat change was sudden. And awesome.

glaurung

Wow. Going to play it on PS4 and maybe double-dip on PC if it is really good.

Already hearing that the music department is not letting us down from that trailer.

Nzyme32

Wonder if it'll eventually come to PC VR.

Regardless, I'll be getting this on PC, will look so good.

This is probably my most hyped game right now, if it's at least as good as AC6 it's going to be amazing and that's like, the worst good AC game.

Seems likely after an exclusivity period.

Top Bottom