• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

dh4niel

Only figure I want from GOTG2.

Hot-Toys-GotG2-Yondu-Deluxe-025.jpg

Wow. Best Mary Poppins figure I've ever seen.

Averon

OMG this looks amazing. One of my favorite Gundam designs. How tall is it?

Also, what are High Resolution Gundam kits? I dropped off when Real Grade kits started coming out.

High Resolution kits come with fully pre-built inner frames made of plastic and metal, and you build the kit onto the frame. Its sort of a combination of a master grade kit and a GFFMC.

Meh. I think I would rather have the High Resolution kit that's going to be out next month ( https://hlj.com/product/BANN16746 )
you going to build it for hlj tv?
OMG this looks amazing. One of my favorite Gundam designs. How tall is it?
the scale should be 1/100, like a Master Grade. (i don't know how tall wing zero vs. other gundams as each gundam vary in height) i know F91 is smaller than Exia in the same scale,

Seven Sword is pretty tall.

Savitar

This breaks my heart, ever since I saw Robotech on TV when I was a child I wanted a SDF1 and missed the previous release. Now I got a big massive trip coming up that might help do a lot of good for my life so no way I can afford something like this! Infinite sadness.

This breaks my heart, ever since I saw Robotech on TV when I was a child I wanted a SDF1 and missed the previous release. Now I got a big massive trip coming up that might help do a lot of good for my life so no way I can afford something like this! Infinite sadness.
gotta admit this thing is insanely expensive. i had to sell 2 high priced valks for $375 each to offset the cost. no way i can buy this normally.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I don't care much for meatbags.

One of the major characters isn't a meatbag and another is mostly not.
One of the characters that's barely in the movie is just a robot head sitting on a fur rug.

I had an SDF-1 in the '80s but it got stolen.
This one.

I had a much smaller one, too. Still have that one.

NEO0MJ

If every character was a robot you'd be all up ons

being a robot isn't enough, they have to look cool :<

One of the major characters isn't a meatbag and another is mostly not.
One of the characters that's barely in the movie is just a robot head sitting on a fur rug.

Meatbag comment was mostly directed at being an action figure fan and being excited for movies. As for Marvel movies like I mentioned a lot they just don't give me much entertainment and I don't often feel engaged with them.

LiK

being a robot isn't enough, they have to look cool :<

Meatbag comment was mostly directed at being an action figure fan and being excited for movies. As for Marvel movies like I mentioned a lot they just don't give me much entertainment and I don't often feel engaged with them.

But you haven't seen most of them. Besides, GotG is more of a space adventure comedy than being a comic book movie. It just happens to take place in MCU. Always give something a chance.

I don't blame ya, MCU is pretty miss overall for me too, my large amount of HT figures notwithstanding. They have a few great movies but the rest are skippable for the most part.

NEO0MJ

But you haven't seen most of them. Besides, GotG is more of a space adventure comedy than being a comic book movie. It just happens to take place in MCU. Always give something a chance.

I watched the original and it felt wanting. Plus, I watched a good number of them. Like, I sometimes watch them if I'm in the mall and have some free time but I don't actively seek them.

LiK

I watched the original and it felt wanting. Plus, I watched a good number of them. Like, I sometimes watch them if I'm in the mall and have some free time but I don't actively seek them.

Oh well, I love them all. Fun movies. I might do another marathon before Infinity War comes out.

Whooooo. Gecco's Oscar of Astora is up at BBTS. $300 with a $60 NRD, which is weird. It's usually the more expensive stuff that requires an NRD from them.

Definitely LiK's fault from all those Hot Toys cancellations.

And he comes with a Crystal Lizard!!

LiK

$60 NRD for Dark Souls Oscar statue. Ugh, BBTS getting into this more often now.

Whooooo. Gecco's Oscar of Astora is up at BBTS. $300 with a $60 NRD, which is weird. It's usually the more expensive stuff that requires an NRD from them.

Definitely LiK's fault from all those Hot Toys cancellations.

And he comes with a Crystal Lizard!!

Freezy pls. I bet a ton of you guys are canceling but I'm the only one who admits to it here.

But you could Korupt. I believe in you.

Just started paying $200 a week to take the kid to daycare. My house flooded from a broken water pipe. While insurance is taking care of everything, getting new toys is down the list of things to take care of. Water stopped 9 inches, 9 inches away from the detolfs. Fucking crazy.

Messi

Just started paying $200 a week to take the kid to daycare. My house flooded from a broken water pipe. While insurance is taking care of everything, getting new toys is down the list of things to take care of. Water stopped 9 inches, 9 inches away from the detolfs. Fucking crazy.

I'm going to give you a pass on this one.

That Yondu looks incredible. I almost want to get it, even though I only collect Rocket and Groot from GotG. The deluxe does come with a gun for Rocket though. Maybe I can find someone selling just the gun. Decisions.

When is Tracer Nendo tho???

Mine charged the other day from Good Smile Co. I haven't received a shipping notification yet though.

Top Bottom