• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

We know you'd rather take loans than cancel.

Also lol I'm gonna cancel my EE order for Seven Sword since Midtown got him in stock and I ordered him from there. Fuck BBTS has him too wish I'd have seen that before ordering at Midtown. Oh well.

hey Haloid, i'll send you the one i have at HLJ warehouse at cost, much cheaper than midtown. there's a loophole to have hlj send it directly to you to save on shipping.

SeanC

I got my SF Figurarts 3PO and R2 today. Love the sculpts and the scales are right-on with R2 being fantastic with the paint even if the accessories are lacking.

But I was hoping for at least some metal parts for some heft - if there's any SW Figuarts that would be great for it, it's the droids. I have the Disney Store metal figures and maybe I'm just spoiled, but it would have been nice to have some weight to them like the FIguarts Turtles figures that have metal legs to give them some heft and help with balance. (3P0 doesn't like to stand that well and I use quake hold to keep him up).

The_Spaniard

Netmarble
When I was a kid, there was a figure that I would see in the store that I wanted, but couldn't buy. At one point it went on clearance for a rock bottom price, and I ALMOST bought it at that point, but decided against it. For the last 15 years I've been kicking myself for not picking it up at the time, because it ended rocketing up in price on eBay over the years.

Well, I recently got a price alert on Amazon, because I had wishlisted it a number of years ago, and finally decided to pull the trigger.

6171188355_cd41e2b743_b.jpg

The great thing about being an adult with money, is that you can finally buy the toys that you wanted so badly as a kid, but could never have.

For those that are unaware, this is Monev the Gale from Trigun. This figure is MASSIVE! So much so that it has an internal endoskeleton to make him sturdier.

When I was a kid, there was a figure that I would see in the store that I wanted, but couldn't buy. At one point it went on clearance for a rock bottom price, and I ALMOST bought it at that point, but decided against it. For the last 15 years I've been kicking myself for not picking it up at the time, because it ended rocketing up in price on eBay over the years.

Oh man, if I knew you were looking for one I'd have sold you mine. I have a few of the Trigun figures from tha line still sealed in their packages.

The_Spaniard

Netmarble
Oh man, if I knew you were looking for one I'd have sold you mine. I have a few of the Trigun figures from tha line still sealed in their packages.

:(

Well, I got a good deal on it, so unless I could have gotten a better one, then I think I'm okay.

As far as the Tri-Gun line is concerned, I have Vash, Wolfwood, and Gazelle.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Are any toys for The Last Jedi supposed to be in stores?
Because I just saw a lot.

Are any toys for The Last Jedi supposed to be in stores?
Because I just saw a lot.

They're supposed to be out on Friday, September 1st (Force Friday II). I saw these at Walmart yesterday, though.
I'm waiting on the Black Series figures myself. My brothers and I are gonna try and get a few. Hera and Thrawn should also be available alongside the Last Jedi ones on Friday.

I didn't k ow this existed. Where can I order from?
pre orders closed a while ago but once it releases on the 31st you might find Nippon yasan may have it in stock or a few pop up on Mandarake.

Also if you got seven sword on order,
There's an addition option gn sword you can pre order, I have an extra since I gave my seven sword to haloid if you or any need

Hey david, what is the extra piece that I see orderable for Seven Sword? Worth it at all?
Yeah that's the extra gn sword gun you can attach to the gn gun it comes with. I have 3 on order (1 for each 7S) let me know if you want the additional gn sword and l'll give it to you less than the cost on p bandai America.
It's going for 40 plus 33 shipping on the site.

I'll sell it for 35 plus 3 bucks shipping.

Yeah that's the extra gn sword gun you can attach to the gn gun it comes with. I have 3 on order (1 for each 7S) let me know if you want the additional gn sword and l'll give it to you less than the cost on p bandai America.
It's going for 40 plus 33 shipping on the site.

I'll sell it for 35 plus 3 bucks shipping.

Hell yeah! I’ll add that to the PayPal payment this week. You rock!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Haloid will open his package to see dozens of Harley figures and Messi's revenge will be complete

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Is Walmart done with Marvel Legends?
The last couple stores I went to had no shelf space set aside for them except in the clearance section.
Thor: Ragnarok wave is $10. All other waves are $9.

LiK

Anyone looking for old Play-Arts figures? I have a bunch of sealed ones. Some FFVII and KH ones. If anyone is interested, I'll post a list and prices.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
#banhaloid

NYCC is around the corner, can't wait for some cool reveals!

Messi

We should ban Bii for that reckless tease and refusal to return with more pictures. Also ban Haloid because he is useless.

Messi

thought this was Messi for a sec

You should realize how long it takes packages to get from Asia or the USA to me. We will probably have seen Suicide Squad 2 and Joker & Harley before I get it.

They told me it was shipping from their Asian warehouse as it was in stock there which is odddddd.

Top Bottom