• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Affordable Nintendo Switch Accessories From Nyko: Dock, Controller, etc.

khaaan

My 20,000mAh USB power bank which I bought for Switch and can also use for phones etc. was $19.99.

I would strongly recommend this setup instead of overpriced Nyko battery accessories.

Controller and dock seems OK though.

How much is it? The fact that it snaps onto the bottom so you don't have cables running to the power bank is pretty nice. I like how you can just leave it on, drop it into the dock and it'll charge both as well.

I'm cheap though so I'll take mildly annoying cables happily.

The core controller looks goo...

Core Controller does not contain an NFC reader, Vibration or a Gyroscope and is not compatible with games that utilize these features. Core Controller plugs in through a USB port on the Switch dock and can only be used when the Switch is in TV Mode.

Ohh... Nvm.

VeeP

Me too. I refuse to pay $70 for the pro controller. It's ridiculous.

It doesn't seem like Nintendo is licensing 3rd party wireless controllers officially.

I ended up buying a Pro Controller because it was included in my Gamestop bundle lol. Overall, probably the best controller this gen imo. Only thing that really beats it is Xbox Elite Controller. Has a few problems, triggers could be better, dpad could be better, but I prefer the form factor over the DS4 and the XB1 Controller.

But $70 is a lot of money. Hopefully we'll see sales for it like we do for other controllers.

Top Bottom