• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

What is wrong with the skull? Is not human.

It's a stylized skull to look a bit like the comic version of Robbie:

tumblr_mzimv9f1Lz1syrv2ho3_1280.jpg

I think it's not bad, but I would have liked them to go all the way with the Robbie helmet since it's so cool looking.

The band name being referenced uses the plural, so it depends on how closely you want to mimic that.
If we can add an e to Sky, why can't we remove the s to Riders?

There will probably have only one Ghost Rider in the show.

Also, the reference to the song will not be completely lost.

Platy

Fun Fact :

Ghost Rider was translated in brazil as MOTOQUEIRO Fantasma and "motoqueiro" is "people who ride bikes". That plus the fact that the publisher who publishes marvel stuff here never published Reyes stories here makes it that this version does not have an official name here in Brazil.

It is fun seeing the new sites tripping themselves xD

Life After Demotion:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/agents-shield-season-4-coulson-928375

To hear Clark Gregg tell it, Phil Coulson doesn't have any hard feelings about getting demoted on Agents of SHIELD.

When season four of ABC's Marvel property picks up, the former Director of SHIELD will find himself back in the field as an agent, with Jason O'Mara playing the mysterious new, as-yet-unnamed Director.

"I found out the day he showed up [on set]," Gregg tells The Hollywood Reporter of learning who the new Director would be. "The epilogue at the end of last season, there was a line in the flash forward six months in the future. I had a line, 'I better tell the director.' I texted the [SHIELD showrunners], 'Wait a minute. Am I losing my job?' And they were like, 'Yeah, you're losing your job.' But they didn't tell me anything else."

After reading a few scripts and getting a feel for where the writers plan to take Coulson in season four, Gregg trusts where they're taking Coulson's journey.

"What they've come up with is cool and it makes sense given that SHIELD is coming out of the shadows," he says. "There are people that will want their person in charge. At least, that's what I think is going on."

Surprisingly enough, Gregg believes Coulson is actually happy with his demotion back to field agent.

"I always felt like Coulson was happiest in the field," Gregg says. "Neither I nor Coulson loved playing and listening while his agents went into dangerous situations. And there are more dramatic possibilities when you have a boss that you have to deal with."

I'll miss him as Director, always one step ahead of what everyone was thinking.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
That looks familiar.

OHSGH3r.jpg

Ha, that's great :)

Love that the new season is about Ghost Rider, but I'm super super afraid it will be uber cheesy and not fit the series' tone at all. I hope not all episodes are about him and we'll get a few more Marvel characters oh who am I kidding

Love that the new season is about Ghost Rider, but I'm super super afraid it will be uber cheesy and not fit the series' tone at all. I hope not all episodes are about him and we'll get a few more Marvel characters oh who am I kidding
Maybe the Ghost Rider story arc is only for the first half of the season.

Then again, Agent Carter season 2 ended on a cliffhanger even though season 3 was a long shot, so who knows!
I think we will need to prepare ourselves, because season 4 will probably end on a pretty big cliffhanger and then it will be announced that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is cancelled some time later.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
We'll get a 3 issues digital comic closing up loose threads.

(This is a serious prediction.)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
A sixth season with a musical?
Who would do such a thing.

Penguin

Probably a super long shot (especially since she has her own show and Dominic is on Preacher), but do you think any chance of a flashback-centric episode to tie-off Agent Carter?

Top Bottom