• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Oh shit, Savage Land?
ENR6YPy.png

Yes, please!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Man I have no idea where they are going with this next season.

Quake on the run, Coulson deposed, LMDs,
Ghost Rider
, now possible Savage Land hints?

The fuck is going on?

kirblar

Ghost Rider

The fuck is going on?
"We're really fucking sorry for Season 3. Please accept these gifts along with Lincoln's corpse."

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

Ghost Rider

The fuck is going on?

Maybe the writers themselves think the writing is on the wall and are just tossing everything and the kitchen sink into the next season.

jph139

I prefer Reyes with the thick head of hair... but overall that looks like a decent adaptation.

Still fucking crazy that they're actually using the character though.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
S4E1 "The Ghost" synopsis released.

Nothing we didn't know already except on the cast list:

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars lark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie.

Guest starring are
Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez, Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Lorenzo James Henrie as Gabe, Briana Venskus as Agent Piper, Max Osinski as Agent Red, Ricardo Walker as Agent Prince, Edward Gelhaus as skinhead, Ian Hutton as Blondie, Blaise Miller as lab tech, Samuel Barajas as Felix, Bryan Rasmussen as warehouse manager, Wilson Ramirez as Diego, Jen Kuo Sung as Chen, Jerry Ying as thug #1 and Lilli Birdsell as Lucy.

“The Ghost” was written by Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen and directed by Billy Gierhart.

Yo-Yo! Also AIDA? And the return of one those two agents from the mission to assassinate Hive!

TheOddOne

Oh god, I'm posting in this thread again.

Pitch me some OT titles for the season 4 thread.

Format:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Insert OT title - Tuesdays 9/8c

Have fun.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
The new Ghost Rider is married to a former classmate/friend of mine from college. It's very strange (in a wonderful way) to see him in this role. I can't wait for the season to start to see him in action. :)

The new Ghost Rider is married to a former classmate/friend of mine from college. It's very strange (in a wonderful way) to see him in this role. I can't wait for the season to start to see him in action. :)

Does this mean you could potentially get to touch Lola

Pachimari

So the synopsis for Episode 2 have just been released. I'm really looking forward to that one. I'm actually very excited for season 4! It's my favorite show alongside Gotham at the moment even though it wasn't that good last season.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I hope the skull isn't full CG and only shows up twice during the season. if they don't make the mask a prop with added fire effects they've done fucked up.

Top Bottom