• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

If it's Robbie I can see them doing it. They can make a practical mask and just use flame effects. Also, he'll be in his car 90% of the time.

If they're doing Ghost Rider, that really raises questions about where they're heading this season.

Khaz

If it's Robbie I can see them doing it. They can make a practical mask and just use flame effects. Also, he'll be in his car 90% of the time.

If they're doing Ghost Rider, that really raises questions about where they're heading this season.

latest

Likely setting up for Dr. Strange, which is coming out in November.

Pachimari

Having him pop up here wouldn't prevent that though.

just please don't try to inhuman-ize him because it just does not work and makes Hellfire even more redundant.
I know that but it would bring my hopes down, as we haven't seen any AoS character get their own show yet.

Also Marvel just announced, that they'll have an Agents of Shield panel with a few S4 surprises at San Diego Comic Con.

anaron

^ yeah I get you. I think Ghost Rider is too big though to really affect that if they truly wanted make a show for him.

jph139

I'd be down for Robbie Reyes getting a story arc - I mean, we know he's never getting his own show/movie - but it'd be SUCH a weird thing to jam into the (likely) final season of a SHIELD show.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Looking forward to seeing more Latinos in the show.

I'd be down for Robbie Reyes getting a story arc - I mean, we know he's never getting his own show/movie - but it'd be SUCH a weird thing to jam into the (likely) final season of a SHIELD show.
That's how I feel right now too. I actually hope that's what the casting is about, but it's quite unexpected.

I finished the last 5 or 6 episodes of the season and I wonder if the writers dont care, arent smart enough or think the audience is stupid. But there are so many instances of characters ignoring obvious traps, doube crosses, red herrings that I have to wonder if this is a CW show.

guek

Banned
If they were ever going to have major movie characters make an appearance, I'm guessing this next season would be it. I really want a Hawkeye episode :-(

anaron

If they were ever going to have major movie characters make an appearance, I'm guessing this next season would be it. I really want a Hawkeye episode :-(
I wish the show was renewed for three more seasons (ending with the sixth) so that it would give the film division and TV side proper time and consideration to co-operate and plan around each other in notable, interesting ways.

But alas...

I know that but it would bring my hopes down, as we haven't seen any AoS character get their own show yet.

Also Marvel just announced, that they'll have an Agents of Shield panel with a few S4 surprises at San Diego Comic Con.

Maybe this is AoS deciding to finally crossover with the Netflix shows since its become clear they won't be doing it with the movies in any meaningful way any time soon (or at all if this is the last season)

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I'm...actually not upset about this. While I know the chances of this are slim to none...I almost feel like her being off the show might allow her to pop up elsewhere more easily and will do so without backtracking her great Season 3 send-off. I don't want anything to ruin that goodbye.
I was maybe crying so much that my boyfriend thought something terrible happened in real life that I just wasn't telling him about.
It was a truly stellar scene.

I also can't see her Marvel contract being over and done with, not with that character. And her being in a 13 ep season elsewhere wouldn't count her out entirely from the MCU.

anaron

fuck ABC and the marvel films. ugh

this wouldn't bother me as much if the MCU wasn't so fucking dumb and actually planned on using her as they should be.

argh

Pachimari

One of the biggest fuck ups I have seen. And I seriously doubt she'll appear on another Marvel show.

She were great though, Hunter too.

But...this can't be right. It's supposed to be a woman?

http://deadline.com/2016/08/marvels...-jason-omara-new-director-coulson-1201796500/

Coulson shocked fans in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D’s Season 3 finale when he revealed the organization had a new Director – and now we know who it is.

Complications alum Jason O’Mara has joined the series as S.H.I.E.L.D’s new Director, playing a character whose Marvel roots go back to the 1940s.

“Bringing Jason into the mix as the New Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. forces everyone, particularly Coulson, to reevaluate their role in the Agency,” said Executive Producer and Marvel’s Head of Television, Jeph Loeb. “Jason has both the physical presence and acting dynamics that will connect with and challenge even the most loyal agent.”

EDIT: Official from Marvel - http://marvel.com/news/tv/26536/marvels_agents_of_shield_casts_new_director?linkId=27164655

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Didn't they call the director a she at the end of the S3 finale?
Nah, the dialogue kept it gender neutral.

C: Seal the perimeter! But you won't find her. Call the Director. We struck out again.
M: That'll take us off her trail.
C: And call in the National Guard, yeah.
M: Where will we be assigned?
C: Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Top Bottom