• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

BLACKLAC

When I get some good media assets for the OT, but it should be up this week.

ezgif-1055810659_zpsz60zkn3f.gif

ezgif-3890191461_zpsccojboir.gif

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Those Ghostrider clips almost make it look as if Agents of Shield has learned a new word: cinematography.

Not to sound snarky, but I truly do hope season 4 just isn't shot as boringly as most of the episodes to date.

Jonogunn

Those Ghostrider clips almost make it look as if Agents of Shield has learned a new word: cinematography.

Not to sound snarky, but I truly do hope season 4 just isn't shot as boringly as most of the episodes to date.

It sucks that these type of shows has shit quality but that's what they got to work with I guess

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
This season is gonna be great, I can feel it.

LMDs, Coulson demoted, Quake rogue, team split up and FUCKING ROBBIE
I'm actually wondering if the flash forward was looking further into the season. The quick shot of Quake in that commercial seemed to have her in her normal hairdo and everything, so it rogue Quake might not be a thing yet...

As someone who stopped half way through season 3, how was the last half of it?

There were a few really nice action setpieces but I'd say the second half was about on par with to slightly better than the first otherwise.

Being a serial, I think it's best to catch up if you plan to watch season 4. It's too soon to say if S4 will be a return to form, but it's looking promising so far!

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Man Ghost Rider in this show just smacks so much of "oh man we have this licence we gotta put it somewhere." I never woulda thought it was something that made any sense thematically. Guess we'll have to see.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
How do you know? Looks official enough.

None of the other ones reference the Facebook page (while the YouTube channel is linked to Google+ and links the Twitter account, and every video has "Twitter:mad:WHIHOfficial Google+:Google.com/+whihnews" or some variation at the end) and the quality of the Facebook posts are rambly and stilted, unlike the few G+ posts, which were much shorter and concise.

Also, it uses the old spelling of WHiH (rather than WHIH). which only fans use. That's what it was originally and that's what it's still called in the MCU Wiki. However all official sources now use WHIH instead.

EDIT: I take that last part back, there is still one official source that uses the WHiH spelling rather than WHIH, which is the link to Twitter through their YouTube channel page. The rest still stands.

I still wonder what WHiH stands for, tho.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Unless I missed something or things changed between seasons 3 and 4, SHIELD isn't known to the public.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is now public after the Accords and the final destruction of HYDRA. That's the reason that Phil Coulson had to step down from his position as Director, can't have a "dead" person leading the world's premier defence/intelligence agency. That's the new status quo for S.H.I.E.L.D. They basically merged with the A.T.C.U.

left scares on few

???

yeah, its not great

LaNaranja

S.H.I.E.L.D. is now public after the Accords and the final destruction of HYDRA. That's the reason that Phil Coulson had to step down from his position as Director, can't have a "dead" person leading the world's premier defence/intelligence agency.

Did I miss this in Season 3 or is this info from previews?

Where they're taking Skye/Daisy/Quake/Mary-Sue Poots makes that rift between TV and movies and the "shared universe" even worse. Someone her potential power level should be on the radar of Marvel's "A-Team".

Platy

Where they're taking Skye/Daisy/Quake/Mary-Sue Poots makes that rift between TV and movies and the "shared universe" even worse. Someone her potential power level should be on the radar of Marvel's "A-Team".

"you must know lots of super powerered people, thank you for thinking about me"

Skye would only cause collateral damage =P

Top Bottom