• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien: Covenant - The Prologue footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the prologues are outside of the film, aren't they?

The only part of any prologue that features in the film proper is David standing at the bomb bay doors.

At least this is the understanding I have.

I think this prologue will be in the movie.

AC-4_1200_552_81_s.jpg

Weyland's the one standing up.

All the prologues are outside of the film, aren't they?

The only part of any prologue that features in the film proper is David standing at the bomb bay doors.

At least this is the understanding I have.

I thought The Last Supper one was separate and we'd be getting a more in depth version of this prologue in the movie. I didn't watch this one because I thought it'd just be repeated in the movie. Guess I should watch it then.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Where does that picture of all Engineers in their brown robes looking up all angry come from? I keep seeing it all over the place but yet to actually see it in a trailer or the prologue stuff....

mjc

Well, if this movie is Alien's "Rogue One moment" I guess I'll be seeing this and promptly throwing it in the shit pile.

Where does that picture of all Engineers in their brown robes looking up all angry come from? I keep seeing it all over the place but yet to actually see it in a trailer or the prologue stuff....

It's from a magazine, I think.

Anyways, I doubt this is the end of the Engineers, it seems nonsensical for such and advanced race to inhabit a single world.

Experien

are there any links to spoilers? i want to find out if the "leaked" story elemts were true.

What were these "leaked" story elements?

Last Supper isn't in the movie. Prologue isn't in the movie.

Seriously, don't watch the trailers. Different movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom