• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien Covenant - Trailer 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busty

Banned
i love alien and aliens (and even kinda like alien 3) but i have a feeling this movie is going to be trash. maybe i still have a bad taste in my mouth from Prometheus (it was pretty fucking terrible). i hope i'm wrong but the trailers just reminds me of how Predators turned out :(

Unless the reviews for this are AMAZING I think I'm going to ignore this completely in the cinemas.

After Prometheus I just.., can't...,

Alien 3 is one of my favorites so ill watch Covenant. It cannot be worse then Resurrection, but then again. Alien 4 did not take itself to seriously and that is why it is a guilty pleasure.

WHO KNOWS!! Rawrr im a dinosaur!!!

i love alien and aliens (and even kinda like alien 3) but i have a feeling this movie is going to be trash. maybe i still have a bad taste in my mouth from Prometheus (it was pretty fucking terrible). i hope i'm wrong but the trailers just reminds me of how Predators turned out :(

I love the movie series, got super hyped and then let down at Prometheus, and I dont see how this is going to be any different. Crash on planet, investigate, face hugger, alien fucks people up, sole survivor fights alien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom