• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens: Colonial Marines review thread of broken dreams and movie references

Recall

Don't understand why people are giving Sega shit. They've done plenty of great games there is no need to overreact over one game. Also they did Aliens Infestation which was an excellent Aliens title, yet why is it ignored?

iMax

Don't understand why people are giving Sega shit. They've done plenty of great games there is no need to overreact over one game. Also they did Aliens Infestation which was an excellent Aliens title, yet why is it ignored?

Surely if anything, Sega (and the contracted studios) are the victims in all of this?

Amalthea

Banned
It came out the same time as Binary Domain so there is no real excuse for it to be so easily passed over when it comes to Sega and the Aliens games. It hasn't vanished from existence.
Infestations was released shortly after the 3DS while BD was released when the next HD-consoles weren't announced yet. I mean they're even now still under wraps until a least next week.

hamchan

Surely if anything, Sega (and the contracted studios) are the victims in all of this?

Indeed. I actually think Sega has been making the right moves and has just been very unlucky. Rebellion, Gearbox and Obsidian all seemed, based on track record at least, some of the best developers to pick to make a good Aliens game.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
well, played through a bit of the story and played quite a bit online. I gotta say I like the Online and think its pretty fun, this game is a great rental. That being said, the campaign mode was horrible and the graphics of this game are ps2 level for sure..... I played the Rebellion AvP and it looks tons better (while still not looking that great). As an Aliens universe fan, This game makes me sad..

Top Bottom