• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alone in the Dark reboot Collector’s Edition announced

Draugoth

Gold Member
Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Pieces Interactive have announced the Alone in the Dark Collector’s Edition, which will be limited to 5,000 units worldwide. Pre-orders are available now at Amazon (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series), Amazon U.K. (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PC), and Amazon Germany (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PC).

Get the details below.

Collector’s Edition (limited to 5,000 units worldwide)
  • A copy of Alone in the Dark for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, or PC
  • The Dark Man statue (26 centimeters / 10 inches in height)
  • SteelBook
  • Ostadte miniature (10 centimeters / 4 inches in height)
  • Collector’s Edition downloadable content package
    • Derceto 1992 Costume Pack
    • Director’s Commentary Mode
    • Vintage Horror Filter Pack
  • Do Not Disturb door hanger
  • Derceto 1030 wall sticker set
Issue of 5,000 units in total, thereof:
The Alone in the Dark physical PC standard edition is also limited to 3,500 units worldwide, thereof:

Alone in the Dark is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam and GOG on October 25.

RagnarokIV

Nice but as usual it's an inflated price when the cheap tat costs nowhere near that.

No buy.

The Alone in the Dark physical PC standard edition is also limited to 3,500 units worldwide, thereof:

Uh, why?

We don't know whether or not this will turn out like Alone in the Dark: Illumination. Let's temper those expectations for now.

MiguelItUp

Honestly, I respect it, because then at least there's something to put inside that steelbook case, lol. Unless it's just a code, then none of it matters anyway.

I really don't understand PC collector's editions having a steelbook case in general. I'm guessing it's just "easy" as you wouldn't have to make any changes from the console versions. But it existing for PC just makes no sense, lmao.

RagnarokIV

Honestly, I respect it, because then at least there's something to put inside that steelbook case, lol. Unless it's just a code, then none of it matters anyway.

I really don't understand PC collector's editions having a steelbook case in general. I'm guessing it's just "easy" as you wouldn't have to make any changes from the console versions. But it existing for PC just makes no sense, lmao.
I mean why is the physical standard edition artificially restricted to such a small number of units? The collectors edition, sure, but the standard shouldn't be 3500 ONLY WORLDWIDE GAMEOVERBYE

MiguelItUp

I mean why is the physical standard edition artificially restricted to such a small number of units? The collectors edition, sure, but the standard shouldn't be 3500 ONLY WORLDWIDE GAMEOVERBYE
Oh my bad! Yeah, I couldn't agree more, lmao. When I originally read it, I misread. Read it again and was like, "Wait, hold on.."

Top Bottom