• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazingly AWESOME fan art

Status
Not open for further replies.

notworksafe

Oh wow...

xSWKol.jpg

Arluminopolis City Police Dept. - Western Arluminopolis Division
3rd Lieutenant, Magicks Task Force (Ex-Police Force Commander)

Full Name:
Dylan Markain Lee Macallister

Divorced, no children

Weapon:
Defensive Instinct - spines go from normal softness to razor-sharp when leadership is contested by another
Possibility of Earth Magicks, further testing is needed

Skill:
Served in the ACPD for 10 years, since turning 16 years of age;
Moved up from Cadet through to Commander within those 10 years

Leadership:
Commandeered a team made up of both CSI and Field agents for the Cold Case Files; also worked very closely with the Magicks Task Force on certain cases.

Points of Interest:
Dylan Macallister is a prodigy of sorts.

Having been accepted as a Police Cadet at the age of 16, he graduated three years later on his 19th birthday as a 3rd Lieutenant in the ACPD, gaining the trust of many a member of the High Council. He is one of the four eldest members of his team, devoted to solving cases long since placed under the Unsolved label and left in the Cold Case Storage Centre. He is dedicated to his work, which has left very little time for family. His past wife, Kelsey, left him before their marriage had even begun due to his late nights and dedication to bringing to a close cases which had scarred Arluminopolis City for many years. Kelsey held Dylan in high regard and has since remarried, since she and Dylan did not bear any children during their married life. This alone has left Dylan scarred to some degree on a personal level.

He is strong and wise to the criminal activity, so means and motive are second nature to Dylan. He is able to piece together these traits of active criminals from very little evidence on-scene, so his knowledge is very widely known and held in very high respect by the MTF. To all this knowledge, he is not used to to tag-team leadership, so his initial thrusting into the Team turned out to be quite the curve ball; a learning experience for Dylan who has been used to conversing his findings with only one leader. He has expressed his distrust for this favour of tag-teaming adamantly, to which the Council has stated, in layman's terms, 'Like it or lump it' - something Dylan has not yet accepted. He is rarely the type to not get angry at some point, though the two young leaders, Marinnai and Yuji, have taught Dylan a few things about their command posts, something I think he will eventually learn to get along with....
And on and on and on...this is stupid long.
http://dangerousradical.deviantart.com/art/Dylan-Macallister-25248707

As a bonus..

Tt7sE.jpg

:D

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Forkball said:
Not sure what it is about Sonic that draws in so many disturbed people. I'm a fan of the Genesis games and I've enjoyed some of his later games as well, but nothing in those drove me to want to draw some of the most haunting things ever put on paper.
Sonic Fans made me return my Sonic Fan Membership card. Shit is embarrassing, I don't want to associate anymore.

Also, Sonic Fans killed Sonic. Not well enough though.

FoxSpirit

Gomu Gomu said:
I don't even know where to begin..... What the F is wrong with people?

Well, Sonic fans between the age of 8-16 drawing random stuff. Nothing wild, keep calm. Just a showcase why Sonic will simply never die.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
ReiGun said:
Perry the Hedgehog:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/302/a/6/perrySATSRTU3_solo_picture_by_perrythehedgehog.jpg[/MG]

Backstory (he's a vampire apparently)[/QUOTE]
Google image search any random name + "the hedgehog", it's like typing in [game title] + Linkin Park on YouTube. Ironically "Harry the hedgehog" turns up nothing Sonic related.

Jocchan said:
Oh my God, he's about to attack Sonic with the Ubisoft logo!
So i'm not the only one who thought this....upon being hit I guess you turn into "imagine" series shovelware
Also the ubisoft rasengan seems to be used by some kind of Sonic styled modern Jesus or something.

Furry feet fetish fanfic featuring characters marketed at teenagers?
Creepo meter needle is just spinning till it explodes.

edit:
Damn, accidental alliteration.

Ezalc

This isn't the way my name is spelled but I guess it's one of the closest:

Felipe the Hedgehog.
ChymO.jpg

English:
Name: Felipe The Hedgehog
Locale: Blue Hill
Style: Hardcore
Theme: Downfall of us all

RDreamer

VzNGE.png

Trevor the Hedgehog:
Name: Trevor "Trey" Deezy The Hedgehog
Date Of Birth: Dec 1, 1994
Relatives: Brother
Likes: Sings With Deezy, Girls Wanna Touch His Six Pack Abs
Dislikes: Jealousy, Horror Movies, Sexual Harassments
Quote: "Never Leave A Woman Behind While You're Going Somewhere Else."
Associated Act As: Trey Songz

Also stumbled on this:
TaGfd.png

TehOh said:
Greg the Hedgehog = Ralph Pootawn

SalsaShark said:
Your nails looks really pretty in that color~

Mr_Zombie said:
Product of rape
The fuck?! D:
You obviously don't understand or appreciate the rich tapestry of this character's background.

raHQU.jpg

uuuuuugh

Retro

Ratrat said:
broken record but...wth is wrong with Sonic fans?

A Lot.

Liberal application of Rule 34 and a large community thanks to the series' popularity. I'm sure it also helps that all of the characters are naked to begin with. I mean, there are furries everywhere, but something about Sonic's universe (probably the propensity to have lots and lots of shitty friends) lets them just go, dare I say, hog wild, placing themselves into things and living out furvert fantasies to their dark hearts' content.

Reading this thread has been a frightening, hilarious, and perplexing experience. I dunno, but there has gotta be something about Sonic the Hedgehog that speaks to sexually frustrated autistic sociopaths. I'll tell ya, man... what creeps me out isn't even the fact they are sexualizing anthropomorphic characters, instead it's the way they draw/write dialogue for these characters in ways that make it clear they have no idea how people relate to one another. Particularly, when it's things that relate to romantic relationships. It's hard to explain, but do you guys get what I mean?

TheKyle07

the chris said:
Sonic just provides so much joy and pain, I used to be a huge fan back in the Genesis days too.
Su9bG.jpg

Shadow as sniper? Really?
I don't even like Sonic and I still know what a mistake that is.

Fang_the_sniper.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I always assumed a modern generation of kids didn't think Sonic was cool. Like, Sonic was a dork or whatever, and nobody cool liked Sonic. Yet here are all these Sonic images. Kids must love Sonic. Maybe Sonic is still cool

Maybe I should stop using kids as a judgement of cool.

Persona7

Banned
EatChildren said:
I always assumed a modern generation of kids didn't think Sonic was cool. Like, Sonic was a dork or whatever, and nobody cool liked Sonic. Yet here are all these Sonic images. Kids must love Sonic. Maybe Sonic is still cool

Maybe I should stop using kids as a judgement of cool.
I think many of the sonic drawings on the internet are from people age 20 and up.

Maddness

Wut?

mike_the_hedgehog_by_masken94-d33qji3.jpg

This is me. My name is Mike The Hedgehog but feel free to call me General.
Height: 107cm
Dislikes: vegetables, losing, wake up.
Further details will come later.

I hate the shoes -.-

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
jet1911 said:
oliver_the_hedgehog_2_by_m_s_c_o_o_k-d3rhew8.jpg

Code:
Full Name :: Oliver The Hedgehog

Birth Day :: April 15

Specie :: Hedgehog

Alignement :: Dark

Dislikes :: Good Poeple,Heros,Boring Stuff,Girls

Personality:: Arrogant, Evil And Explode It, Does Not Care About Others

Weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirdddddddddd...
Wait wait wait, did he just say "Arrogant, Evil And Explode It"? "Go to dark places"?? Dislikes girls???

Whatever this is hurt my body bad. Feels like a half my exposed ribs got dragged behind a horse for awhile. My exposed ribs got hurt real bad on the hard ground over many miles.

MNC

I really feel like this is wasted potential. I mean, you can tell these people have drawing talents. Yet they use it on.... This...

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
0Gz9x.png

Name: Eric

Species: Hedgehog

Birth-Date: May 19 1996

Personality: Kind, Childish, Friendly, Naive

Backstory: Eric was raised by his family since he was born, he never attended school because his Parents didn't want their son to spend alot of money on school supplies and his lunch money because they were saving money so the family can move. When Eric was 9, his father found a strange necklace outside his new home after they moved. He gave it to Eric for his 10th birthday and Eric wore it every single day. One day a strange being appeared at Eric's house and attacked his family. His parents told Eric to leave and take then necklace with him. It is unknown to what happened to Eric's family that day. Eric traveled everywhere for 3 years and stayed hidden in an old building. He then learned of what the necklace is capable of. Soon, Eric began his adventures to find the hidden secrets to the necklace.

Powers/Abilities: Hand to hand combat, sword combat, stealth.

Likes: Eating candy, his friends, watching t.v., Playing video Games.

Dislikes: Training, Being called shrimp, Being told what to do by people older/younger than him.

Weakness's: Distractions, Fire(he was burned by a burning piece of wood by accident at the age 4), Being small

Fears: Dark allies, Sharp fangs from Were-wolves, Caves( because they are dark)

Ratrat

MNC said:
I really feel like this is wasted potential. I mean, you can tell these people have drawing talents. Yet they use it on.... This...
i dont know, some of them may be be professional, prolific types who draw this stuff anonymously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom