• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazingly AWESOME fan art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguirre

Fari said:
CiUlh.jpg
i see this and raise you:
b7ZkB.png

Retro said:
Out of all the things in this thread that I don't (and mostly don't want to) understand, this is the biggest one. The artist clearly can draw and there's some great line art and shading going on here (the texture on the sword is great). The characters have interesting costume with lots of detail.. but they're fucking Disney characters. So, at least for me, an otherwise bad-ass looking image is diminished and placed firmly in the sweaty/sticky/scary, heavily-breathing realm of Furry-Fandom.
Man, Disney movies are drawn by artists...
now that we are in the topic:
Disney_Heroes___Peter_Pan_by_davidkawena.jpg
Disney_Heroes___Prince_Eric_by_davidkawena.jpg

6671d74aca39917dc57c16bed2c276c7.jpg
639b0d5d5f52ea8c8a4684d19e508ddb-dz6jvq.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Who's that last one with the leather wrap thingie? Those are amazing from an artistical standpoint. Is "artistical" a word?

edit: Ah, thanks! I'll just leave it this way, punishment etc.

Well, it's official, this thread has officially given me nightmares.

Last night I dreamed that some friends called me up to go to a midnight movie. For some reason nobody knew what the movie was. When we got inside the theater, it turned out to be a Sonic the Hedgehog movie. It was filled with inflation, pregnant male characters, tickling, and etc. My friends walked out and I followed them. When I got outside they were actually protesting the movie.

DonMigs85

Lionel Mandrake said:
Well, it's official, this thread has officially given me nightmares.

Last night I dreamed that some friends called me up to go to a midnight movie. For some reason nobody knew what the movie was. When we got inside the theater, it turned out to be a Sonic the Hedgehog movie. It was filled with inflation, pregnant male characters, tickling, and etc. My friends walked out and I followed them. When I got outside they were actually protesting the movie.
SonictheMovie.jpg

the chris

Aguirre said:
So hawt
gLMQ4.jpg

KKhRn.jpg

LTfmf.jpg

Mr. Kennedy can do anything. :heart: Well, almost anything........ providing Sonic just stops BOTHERING him for five minutes. Leon is trying to defuse a bomb here, but Sonic insists on putting in his two cents. I think if Leon listens they'll both end up facing the proverbial 'you are dead' screen. Then again, what if the little blue dude is right? He's so impulsive in life, it doesnt seem like its gotten him killed YET. Lets face it: they've both got a knack for sticking around and not dying. Ask Salazar and Eggman... they know what I'm talking about.

B.K.

Retro said:
Out of all the things in this thread that I don't (and mostly don't want to) understand, this is the biggest one. The artist clearly can draw and there's some great line art and shading going on here (the texture on the sword is great). The characters have interesting costume with lots of detail.. but they're fucking Disney characters. So, at least for me, an otherwise bad-ass looking image is diminished and placed firmly in the sweaty/sticky/scary, heavily-breathing realm of Furry-Fandom.

Maybe whoever made it has been playing too much Kingdom Hearts.

Retro

B.K. said:
Maybe whoever made it has been playing too much Kingdom Hearts.

Nah, it turns out it's actually a real Disney comic in Italy or something, so it's not just some guy drawing cool characters and sticking animal heads on it because he's fucked in the head. Still, if you could draw like that, why wouldn't you draw something original.

FoxSpirit

watatatow said:

Actually, this is from a series of Duck portraits by famous Austrian Cartoonist Manfred Deix. He's renowned for his crude style, illustrating the ugliness in everything. The works are often somewhat disturbing, regularly offset by whimsical texts or small poems. His big icons are Carl Barks as well as Robert Crumb.

Narag

Retro said:
Nah, it turns out it's actually a real Disney comic in Italy or something, so it's not just some guy drawing cool characters and sticking animal heads on it because he's fucked in the head. Still, if you could draw like that, why wouldn't you draw something original.

I think you're overthinking a gag image. I'd wager the artist's portfolio isn't comprised of only Disney/Berserk crossovers.

Kerrby said:
Jesus Christ. Since when did this turn into the Gay OT?
Jesus Christ, all the depraved shit in this thread, on this page even, and those relatively innocent pics are what get to you? This says more about you than I probably want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom