• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazingly AWESOME fan art

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god, there's Osmosis Jones stuff too?

Anyways, I thought this could get some use around here (just not in this thread, hopefully).

iFZjQ69izvJ7W.jpg

iirate said:
Yeah, this thread is messing with my head now. I saw that Goku/Frieza pic and actually said "aww". WTF.
You think that's bad, I was like "robot chick in a skirt, that's kinda hot", then realized it was Starscream.

It's not even point B that bothers me, it's that my brain never should have gotten to point A in the first place.

the chris

As long as I live I don't ever think I'll understand the whole inflation fetish thing
0o8QS.jpg

4IcVz.png

NYIwm.png

Who the hell is the turtle in white, and why does he have a giant joint in his belt?
IXwjb.jpg

the chris said:
As long as I live I don't ever think I'll understand the whole inflation fetish thing
Surely we're reaching a stage where these people have to be going out of their way to make up more and more ludicrous fetish ideas just to weird people out, I mean inflation?! really?!
What's next? lobbing characters into a giant spider web with the menacing spider replaced by another character?
Characters shoved into a trophy cabinet about to receive a terrifying polishing?

Link Man

Banned
Nocturnowl said:
Surely we're reaching a stage where these people have to be going out of their way to make up more and more ludicrous fetish ideas just to weird people out, I mean inflation?! really?!
What's next? lobbing characters into a giant spider web with the menacing spider replaced by another character?
Characters shoved into a trophy cabinet about to receive a terrifying polishing?
What_Are_The_Chances__by_Daikinbakuju.jpg

Dammit Link Man! I can't help but laugh!
You know I should have prepared myself for the fact that it likely already existed, I can't one up these folks in the random department that's for sure.

RetroMG

It probably says a lot about my state of mind these days that of all the weird things in this thread, the Homestar/Rosalina matchup is what has me scratching my head.

Okay. I'm not sure if this truly counts as fanart, but I have no choice but to show these. Apparently most of them are wrestling related, but I only recognized a few from their names.

"Manga" versions of people-

Fnfho.jpg
ZraBt.jpg

Zac Efron-----Selena Gomez

3NtLx.jpg
wbgY4.jpg

Josh Hutcherson-----Annasophia Robb

q5opt.jpg
ybJxp.jpg

John Cena-----Shawn Michaels

mb0SR.jpg
Xy76w.jpg

Mickie James-----John Morrison

AlhQI.jpg
ojf5P.jpg

Melina Perez-----Ric Flair

gsstX.jpg
mR74B.jpg

Randy Orton-----Kurt Russell

8Vzg0.jpg
W7WNb.jpg

Ben Stiller-----Chris Rock

Retro

Hmmm, I was churning out some avatars for that particular one too... since it's so... you know... insane. Oh well, if people want just the face or a version without the text... here ya go;

2cdu7sy.jpg

Fat Armchair Sonic, still available. Looks like he's giving his opinion too.

2qxxlcz.jpg
euotqv.jpg

The Face of Madness, with and without body. Still available, but I'll take it down if anyone takes Linkman's version with the text.

2u3zbth.jpg

Angry Business Tails, still available.

Link Man said:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/272/6/c/amy_rose_by_virus_20_by_duncanpumpkin-d4bc9cl.png[img][/quote]

Man, Tails is really digging into that ass.

This thread has warped me so much than it seems strange now to see anything related to a common fetish.

Or perhaps it's worse that I'm now of the opinion that a two tailed cartoon fox character grabbing a pink cartoon hedgehog's ass is a representation of a common fetish.

Link Man

Banned
Fine Ham Abounds said:
Man, Tails is really digging into that ass.

This thread has warped me so much than it seems strange now to see anything related to a common fetish.

Or perhaps it's worse that I'm now of the opinion that a two tailed cartoon fox character grabbing a pink cartoon hedgehog's ass is a representation of a common fetish.
Well, a foot fetish is also a pretty common fetish (and one I share). But furry foot fetish is just...ew.

I'll just leave this here:

An artist so warped, even his human feet look like an animal's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom