• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazingly AWESOME fan art

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrplaid

Chet Rippo said:
qhSCj.jpg
That's pretty awesome.

Watch Da Birdie said:
We have Wind Waker Ganondorf, Twilight Princess Ganondorf...

But the other two, one of them is Ocarina Ganondorf, but who is the other? Smash Ganondorf?
That makes sense, the ocarina one has the red cape, Smash Ganondorf lacks a cape but shares the same design.

G-Fex

vGVPO.jpg

DK Has a big breasted Ape girlfriend? Maybe he's got city fever , dem humans?

I guess this explains him being a dick and always kidnapping Pauline

Retro

Green Scar said:
In other news, I have no idea where one crosses the line with this thread
Disclaimer: Not backseat modding, just giving my opinion on things such as they are.

I should think usual GAF rules apply; no racism, no homophobia, no nudity. We've come close a few times in the nudity department and possibly crossed over once (I think)...

I think the thread title might need to be changed so the (NSFW) tag is in there. I get that the "AWESOME" is meant to be sarcastic, but really... this thread should be called "Awful and Disturbing Fan Art (NSFW)". I get the feeling that the title, such as it is, has people doing the Grandpa Simpson Shuffle in and out as fast as their Back button can carry them. Maybe just the addition of a NSFW tag will prevent any... ahem.. mishaps.

Retro said:
Disclaimer: Not backseat modding, just giving my opinion on things such as they are.

I should think usual GAF rules apply; no racism, no homophobia, no nudity. We've come close a few times in the nudity department and possibly crossed over once (I think)...

I think the thread title might need to be changed so the (NSFW) tag is in there. I get that the "AWESOME" is meant to be sarcastic, but really... this thread should be called "Awful and Disturbing Fan Art (NSFW)". I get the feeling that the title, such as it is, has people doing the Grandpa Simpson Shuffle in and out as fast as their Back button can carry them. Maybe just the addition of a NSFW tag will prevent any... ahem.. mishaps.

Yeah, that sounds about right. The NSFW tag would help, but I don't even know if any mods have seen this thread yet. I'm still expecting Opiate to wander in and shut us the fuck down for the Kirby butt sex pic a few pages back :lol

Narag

Green Scar said:
Yeah, that sounds about right. The NSFW tag would help, but I don't even know if any mods have seen this thread yet. I'm still expecting Opiate to wander in and shut us the fuck down for the Kirby butt sex pic a few pages back :lol

One has posted in here. Guessing another changed the thread title from the original 'Amazingly Awful fan art'

Link Man

Banned
And now for today's episode of "I Didn't Know That Was a Fetish!"

We've already covered quite a few fetishes here in this thread, including pregnancy, vore, feet and tickling, and adult babies, but here's something a bit more esoteric: Sinking! Yes, some individuals like nothing more than seeing a lovely woman (or man) being inextricably sucked into a pit of mud, quicksand or tar, unable to escape. This fetish combines the helplessness of bondage with the skin-tight bindings of latex, and the helplessness of the situation is often enough to excite those who enjoy the subject (though nudity is often thrown in for good measure). Here are some examples:

Erin_Esurance_in_quicksand_by_TeenTitans4Evr.jpg

Stuck_in_Tar_by_seprater.jpg

Red_QS_by_mudbogz.jpg

And many more here! (Many pieces are unsuitable for viewing in a work environment.)

I'd like to thank AyaneMatrix, whose lust provided the collection for this episode. Good night!

*Please note that I do not subscribe to this fetish, and am just as dumbfounded as you likely are.

Link Man said:
And now for today's episode of "I Didn't Know That Was a Fetish!"

We've already covered quite a few fetishes here in this thread, including pregnancy, vore, feet and tickling, and adult babies, but here's something a bit more esoteric: Sinking! Yes, some individuals like nothing more than seeing a lovely woman (or man) being inextricably sucked into a pit of mud, quicksand or tar, unable to escape. This fetish combines the helplessness of bondage with the skin-tight bindings of latex, and the helplessness of the situation is often enough to excite those who enjoy the subject (though nudity is often thrown in for good measure). Here are some examples:

[img ]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/027/8/f/Erin_Esurance_in_quicksand_by_TeenTitans4Evr.jpg[/img]
[img ]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/188/5/2/Stuck_in_Tar_by_seprater.jpg[/img]
[img ]http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2009/361/6/b/Red_QS_by_mudbogz.jpg[/img]

And many more here! (Many pieces are unsuitable for viewing in a work environment.)

I'd like to thank AyaneMatrix, whose lust provided the collection for this episode. Good night!

*Please note that I do not subscribe to this fetish, and am just as dumbfounded as you likely are.
Some of that could probably be considered mudlarking as well... I took a sexual psychology class lay off.

7RUUt.jpg

Biq0C.jpg

G2l2Z.jpg

Z0c59.jpg

LKqRV.gif

JEMZp.gif

VuQ2D.gif

Pm7lF.png

cUlEQ.jpg

6Bd8K.jpg

Watch Da Birdie said:
We have Wind Waker Ganondorf, Twilight Princess Ganondorf...

But the other two, one of them is Ocarina Ganondorf, but who is the other? Smash Ganondorf?
They're both OoT Ganondorf. the one with the short cape is the young version, the one with the long red cape is the older one.

Link Man

Banned
Big post ahead!

THE_SMURFS_by_100Kira100.jpg

Smurfs_Comeback_by_Horizon_Hold.jpg

babs_buster_smurfs__2_by_tolan68-d2zytzr.jpg

Smurfs___sketch_by_Jamesonarts.jpg

another_day_in_the_village_____by_radspyro-d3n00ip.png

(This actually isn't that bad...)

And yet this is probably still less damaging than the movie.

BONUS!

discord_and_picard_by_daydreamingmutant-d49wvou.jpg

(Yes, I understand the joke.)
Sailor_Picard_by_Anlina.png

Oh my gosh, that yu-gi-oh/land before time picture, hahahahahaha!

I'm scared.

no2k5.jpg

LNMW9.jpg

35keJ.jpg

KJ4iW.jpg

GAOOm.png

L8H8i.png

Apparently this guy has some fake hamburger place he's made movies of in 3D Movie Maker and draws tons of characters visiting it. That, or they're overly obsessed with the idea of the burger place in someone else's videos.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
This is one of the few pictures which perhaps become less creepy as you scroll down...

...but still creepy.

Not gonna lie, though, the Yugi-Sonic is kinda cool. I can at least see why a person would mix the characters, unlike, say, when they make Dr. House Sonic.

The_Technomancer said:
I see your dirty pony and raise you this real shirt being worn in public by someone who has had their last vestiges of shame burned away:
Hey, that's not fair, the picture is blurry.

For all you know the shirt could say "Hang in there!" on it!

iirate

Yeah, this thread is messing with my head now. I saw that Goku/Frieza pic and actually said "aww". WTF. BTW, I like how B(F)atman seems to be enjoying his newly found corpulence. That jolly face is definitely betraying his true emotions here.

Anteater

the chris said:

ok I have to say that one is awesome, made me laugh

edit: fuck new page, now everyone will know I liked it, I may as well quote the image for the new page.

iirate said:
Yeah, this thread is messing with my head now. I saw that Goku/Frieza pic and actually said "aww". WTF.

At least I'm not alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom