• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazingly AWESOME fan art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popcorn-14-Jimmy-Fallon.gif

Link Man

Banned
No pretty pictures this time; instead, I offer a portal into the very depths of depravity. Inside, you will find fetishes revolving around stench, giantesses and trampling, vore and other unthinkable subjects. You will even see human ponies. I cannot stress enough that this link is not safe for work (there is quite a bit of nudity if you're logged in), or for any with weak constitutions. I would suggest not posting anything you may find here.

If this does not dissuade you, then enter here. However, don't blame me for what you may find.

Slowly this thread draws us closer to the depths of hell.

I feel like I'm in some puply ultraviolent 70s exploitation film.

"The Abominable Fan Art Grindhouse Thread of No Return."

Kinyou

Fine Ham Abounds said:
Slowly this thread draws us closer to the depths of hell.

I feel like I'm in some puply ultraviolent 70s exploitation film.

"The Abominable Fan Art Grindhouse Thread of No Return."
If you stare into the Abyss long enough the Abyss stares back at you.

We're all doomed. - DOOMED, I SAY!

Kinyou

Chef Cat said:
I don't understand the whole tickling/bondage fetish...
I really like that avatar. Most just see a witty looking Alvin whose about to pull a prank, but the ones who know the context see the creepy pevert Alvin silently masturbating

Deified Data said:
Kudos to whoever can say the name of the character and show of origin for this next one.

[im]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/003/5/b/Hutch_by_Pinkfluffpuddin100.jpg[/img]
Reminds me of that Maggie and the magic beast show or whatever...

Wichu said:
This isn't fanart - it's from a TCG card.
WHAT THE?!

I find it disturbing that this thread appears to be gaining steam, and there has been almost NO repostings. How far down the rabbit hole have we gone?

ongaA.jpg

KuPI4.jpg

I like that they marked out the original "artist's" name at the bottom, hahaha.

7KNs6.png

MBGj4.jpg

So... This is a mix of Phineas and Ferb, Roger Rabbit, The Mask, and... sailor moon or something? What the heck?

Retro

Another batch of avatars, I guess. That Flanders one is just too perfect not to avatar-ize. If anyone sees anything in this thread that they particular they want, let me know and I'll re-size. First come, first serve, get 'em while they're creepy.

atjxj.jpg

Available

2uo2dl3.jpg

(Taken by the chris)

jikow8.jpg

(Taken by Bisnic)

the chris

Retro said:
Another batch of avatars, I guess. That Flanders one is just too perfect not to avatar-ize. If anyone sees anything in this thread that they particular they want, let me know and I'll re-size. First come, first serve, get 'em while they're creepy.

atjxj.jpg

2uo2dl3.jpg

jikow8.jpg

That last one's gotta go fast.
I'm totally taking the second one

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Retro said:

atjxj.jpg

Available
2uo2dl3.jpg

(Taken by the chris)
jikow8.jpg

Available, this last one's gotta go fast!

I'm sure i'm going to regret it someday, but...

h4C91.gif

Retro

the chris said:
I'm totally taking the second one

Awesome. Who wants More?

2zegt8h.jpg

A-vloo-vloo-vailable!

2s9bzar.jpg

Illogically, still available.

x3s6fp.jpg

No, *I* am your Avatar!

14s4xv.jpg

Taken by Showmeyamoves

mryb6q.jpg

No attempt at Scrubs-related humor if the Scrubs writers aren't going to try either.

Typographenia said:
WHAT THE?!

I find it disturbing that this thread appears to be gaining steam, and there has been almost NO repostings. How far down the rabbit hole have we gone?

It's a big internet out there. I fear we've only scratched the surface.

Kapura said:
no, i was just saything that that was posted like on the first page of the thread.
I think his use of "Gotta go fast" wasn't to reference the original picture, but to cleverly demonstrate that he is the early bird catching the worm, so to speak.

OH GOD WHY AM I HERE

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Retro said:
Yep... regret imminent...

Two versions, whoever wants it can decide which one they want and the other one gets deep-six'd so nobody else tries to trade on their internet fame;

2ekkrgm.jpg
2ngtzdw.jpg

Get it before it's gone!
I got this

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
the chris said:
More fat Transformers?
i9H1K.jpg
The tragic part is that this is actually in character.

In Transformers Animated, all the of the Decepticon jets are clones of Starscream, each one representing an aspect of their host's personality. Dirge here is a manifestation of Starscream's greedy nature.

Of course, the really tragic part is that I know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom