• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.com - Black Friday 2015

RBH

Full calendar of deals: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=vg_home...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2302692062&pf_rd_i=468642

This is most likely not the final list of deals. In the past, Amazon has constantly updated their calendar with new deals popping up throughout the course of each day, with some deals even popping up twice. Even though this current calendar does not contain any deals on Xbox One/PS4/Wii U systems, I fully expect there to be deals on the systems at some point, based on past history. You'll just have to keep on checking to see when those console deals pop up on the calendar.

Times are listed from the Eastern time zone (ET).

8QCFRhs.png

sXV1PnT.png

4BI3sIA.png

TX4Gwps.png

43u7gsT.png

y3qIP54.png

XdUuqpb.png

YVRpAiQ.png

8cpWKhg.png

Mt9Rylz.png

jP4LoBf.png

rYqBrAE.png

IruEi39.png

0tPVjAo.png

qfPUjpz.png

yzhH0nO.png

8P5vQRN.png

nAiV2F9.png

I didn't get Tearaway when it was on sale a few days ago because I was going to Target to price match it to get it in store. I wanted to avoid the shipping but then the game was no longer on sale. This time I'm getting it for sure.

Armaly

Man, was hoping that Amazon would price match Best Buy's $20 deal for Until Dawn so I wouldn't have to get off my lazy ass.

Do prime users unlock them early or is it for everyone?

Hmm, Freedom Wars is currently $10 in Amazon. I wonder how much it'll be when it unlocks so I think I might hold on to it until it unlocks. I'm definitely grabbing Hatsune Miku Mirai DX if it at least $20 or less :)

Kindly keep updating this list, Amazon.

There are five games I was prepared to go out for, so it'd be a lot easier on me if they were all just matched.

Do prime users unlock them early or is it for everyone?

Hmm, Freedom Wars is currently $10 in Amazon. I wonder how much it'll be when it unlocks so I think I might hold on to it until it unlocks. I'm definitely grabbing Hatsune Miku Mirai DX if it at least $20 or less :)

Don't forget that Freedom Wars is going to be free on PS+ starting in Dec.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'll finally upgrade on The Last of Us if the price is right. Will also consider the Borderlands collection since I haven't played the Pre-Sequel.

People should grab Mad Max if they slept on it.

Absolutely no surprises. Amazon is so boring for Black Friday these days. They just match what everyone else is doing and make it more annoying to get because you have to keep coming back at different times while everyone piles in at the same time to get it. I wish they would be more original and offer some actual deals of their own.

crpav

Interested in Forza 6...for the right price. Same for Destiny, WWE 2k16, Borderlands, NBA 2k16 and a few others.

Really want a 3dsxl but I have a feeling it will be 179.99...$20 off like all the retailers deals on them.

RBH

Hmm, if there's anyone here in a time zone other than Eastern, what time does it show for you for Forza 6?

Just trying to see if the listed times are based on your local time zone.

Interested in Forza 6...for the right price. Same for Destiny, WWE 2k16, Borderlands, NBA 2k16 and a few others.

Really want a 3dsxl but I have a feeling it will be 179.99...$20 off like all the retailers deals on them.

Forza will be $34.99
Destiny will be $34.99
WWE 2K16 will be $29.99
Borderlands will be $24.99
NBA 2K16 will be $29.99

Top Bottom