• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.de PS4 pre-order bonus: buy 2 games, get 1 free

Guys I think it would be better idea if we contacted amazon and requested this deal instead of just hoping for it to happen, someone over on reddit set this up already all you have to do is copy and paste and send it to them.

(Contact Us, Issue = Placing an order, Select Issue Details = Payments or Promotions)
This was my email to Amazon...

To whom it may concern:
I have recently become aware that Target is going to offer a "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" promotion on PS4 launch titles, starting on November 10. I have been a loyal Amazon customer for many years, a Prime subscriber, and a strong advocate for your company and would love to give you my business for PS4 games at launch. There is currently a lot of talk on various websites concerning this deal and I expect that many of your potential customers will be canceling their preorders and will instead take advantage of this deal at Target.
Please consider matching this promotion so that we can give you our business. Many of us are strong supporters of Amazon and would love to be able to speak to the receptivity of Amazon to competing prices and promotions. link to email them
source

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Amazon.com will do it I'm sure. I just hope they give us more of a selection than the ones currently shown. I don't have very much interest in FPS games anymore.

DeviantBoi

I was considering getting Assassin's Creed. This would definitely make me buy it, along with either BF4 or Ghosts, and Knack.

ramonini

Neo Member
Come on Amazon, screw best buy . Literally have 3 games on Amazon and one on Best Buy this would be awesome if Amazon matches Target Ad.

Verendus

Banned
Call of Duty, Need for Speed and Killzone Shadow Fall.

That's the best combination in my opinion. Or maybe replace COD with Fifa.

Edit:

I change my mind. All combinations suck. Thanks for delaying Watch Dogs Ubisoft. You suck.

BadRNG

Still doing Target's deal if Amazon US does this specific one. No NBA2k14 is a no go for me. Hoping they deal match Target's though.

bryanee

I'd love for it to come to the UK Amazon site. I have six games pre-ordered, I wouldn't mind getting a couple of them for free.

NotSaladin

Neo Member
I really want to order Battlefied 4, Assassins Creed 4 and Killzone: Shadow Fall with this promotion but I'm hesitant since English is my mother tongue and that is my preference when playing.

Do these 3 games have English language support? I cannot find any information on this anywhere. On Amazon it seems as if they are German language only.

Saw this earlier in my mailbox. Tempted, but probably all games are localised and are in German. Now if it is possible to set this language to English, I would bite right away, although Amazon.de is more expensive than Amazon.co.uk.

nampad

Any german already got their coupon code emailed? Have two pre-orders and none. I have been waiting for this deal for days, at least it is still coming.

This means free BF4 for me. Was already getting Fifa and Knack anyway. People say they don't understand people who buy at launch but there are always great deals going on. Already getting Drive Club for only €20 and now another game for free.

Any german already got their coupon code emailed? Have two pre-orders and none. I have been waiting for this deal for days, at least it is still coming.

This means free BF4 for me. Was already getting Fifa and Knack anyway. People say they don't understand people who buy at launch but there are always great deals going on. Already getting Drive Club for only €20 and now another game for free.

Some people got it but the majority is obviously still waiting. Don't panic.

Vitor711

Oh man, is it too much to hope for an amazon.co.uk deal like this? Got my Killzone SF bundle but was already thinking of picking up NFS and would happily add BF4 to the list (PC version arriving end of this week but would love to be able to compare the two myself).

EDIT: F it. I want AC4 as the PC release date is delayed to the next gen launch. GIMME.

BF4, Knack, and... cant decide between NFS and DriveClub. DC is next year so I have to wait but looks miles better.

I really want to order Battlefied 4, Assassins Creed 4 and Killzone: Shadow Fall with this promotion but I'm hesitant since English is my mother tongue and that is my preference when playing.

Do these 3 games have English language support? I cannot find any information on this anywhere. On Amazon it seems as if they are German language only.

This is what IUU'd like to know as well...

Top Bottom