• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon EU (.co.uk / .de / .it / .es) Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals Page

oti

Banned
I missed the Infinity Donald. :(
How much was it? Maybe it's for the better. I would've regretted it anyway.

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB coming up at 3:40 for those that missed out on the MX100 deals. Apparently a better drive anyhow. Currently £90.

JohnWest

I want to know this too. The deal is still super good, but I'd rather have 3D World instead of NSMBU.
I've stopped being vain, I can deal with a white WiiU for this price

yeah, should have looked at it more closely before posting.. the 3dworld vs nsmbu is indeed a big question.. assuming it actually does contain 3dworld i would order this bundle if i didn't already have a wii u =)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
that zoostorm PC at 6:40 might be ok for someone that is interested in a basic gaming PC - depending on the discount. GTX750ti is a decent GPU and you could upgrade it later on.

dunno if that was already posted, but i think amazon.co.uk has a pretty nice WiiU bundle right now:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00P68FY0M/chcjuk-21

81UhENjHgdL._SL1442_.jpg

what you get is

- white wii u
- 1 remote
- nintendoland
- wii party u
- mario kart 8
- mario 3d world

for a total of 199.99 pounds.. sounds pretty decent to me..
Comes out at 270€ with shipping so I figure I'll let this week pass to see if there's a better BF deal and to get confirmation on what Mario game is included. TBH, if it's NSMB, which I'm not interested in, I'll pass on the deal as it wouldn't be that much more interesting to me.

oni-link

Comes out at 270€ with shipping so I figure I'll let this week pass to see if there's a better BF deal and to get confirmation on what Mario game is included. TBH, if it's NSMB, which I'm not interested in, I'll pass on the deal as it wouldn't be that much more interesting to me.

In my experience Amazon are generally good when they mess up, if you go for it and they send the game you didn't want, just say it wasn't what was advertised and i'm sure they'll send you the game you want, it was their mistake, after all

Anyone know how much Rocksmith went for? I forgot about this until four minutes after it finished, naturally, but want to know if it's worth looking out for it later in the week.

In my experience Amazon are generally good when they mess up, if you go for it and they send the game you didn't want, just say it wasn't what was advertised and i'm sure they'll send you the game you want, it was their mistake, after all
That's a sensible plan. I might end up doing that.

Addnan

I hope the white Xbox goes on sale, might consider picking it up at a decent price. Hate that I have a black Wii U :(

MegalonJJ

Banned
Xbox One with Aliens currently at £289 on Amazon UK Lightning Deals1 hour *mins to go, only(?) 55 % claimed

I would have got this, but I have a 20% off voucher from eBay and could get it from Shopto (eBay) for £271.

But MCC (only game I want) is broken and no firm date for it being fixed/finished...except for 'weeks'. I can't bring myself to buy the console until it's completely fixed/finished.

mclem

Might get tempted by Quantum Leap in a minute or two (on UK) for the right price. It's a series that always felt a bit underappreciated to me.

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB coming up at 3:40 for those that missed out on the MX100 deals. Apparently a better drive anyhow. Currently £90.

Cheers snagged one myself. I have absolutely no idea why though :-/ . I already have an SSD for my operating system. I will probably shove the 250gb one in and use it to store some of my more popular games. All claimed now according to Amazon.

Hans Holo

Banned
Is the 'take 3 pay 2' deal from saturn germany online only or do local stores offer that too? And do controllers count or is that only for games?

Pennywise

Any idea if the German version is the same as the UK version (Any Censorship, etc)?

It's uncut.

Only the japanese version is censored.

The only problem is, usually you have to pay 5€ more for +18 games.
Don't know how it's solved for the UK or other countries that order from Amazon Germany.

Is the 'take 3 pay 2' deal from saturn germany online only or do local stores offer that too? And do controllers count or is that only for games?

Online and local.
Only media like BRs,Games,Software,Music are part of it.

LAM09

It's uncut.

Only the japanese version is censored.

The only problem is, usually you have to pay 5€ more for +18 games.
Don't know how it's solved for the UK or other countries that order from Amazon Germany.

Thanks. I've never ordered anything from Amazon Germany before, but I might do if the price is right. I can't believe you have to pay more for 18+ games, though.

schwupp

Thanks. I've never ordered anything from Amazon Germany before, but I might do if the price is right. I can't believe you have to pay more for 18+ games, though.

you have to pay more because (in Germany!) the postal service has to check your ID to verify your over 18.

Apparently on the Hot UK Deals page someone confirmed with Amazon support that it was 3D World

Problem is...

It's a pre-order. No idea when this bundle will ship, no idea if in time for Christmas!

Cookie18

Apparently on the Hot UK Deals page someone confirmed with Amazon support that it was 3D World

Problem is...

It's a pre-order. No idea when this bundle will ship, no idea if in time for Christmas!

It comes out on the 5th but now it's super backed up. Glad I pre-ordered mine so quickly!

Cheers snagged one myself. I have absolutely no idea why though :-/ . I already have an SSD for my operating system. I will probably shove the 250gb one in and use it to store some of my more popular games. All claimed now according to Amazon.
Yeah same here - although my M4 128gb is now a bit long in the tooth so the MX100 is a decent upgrade. Good excuse to upgrade to Windows 8 too.

gai_shain

dunno if that was already posted, but i think amazon.co.uk has a pretty nice WiiU bundle right now:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00P68FY0M/chcjuk-21

81UhENjHgdL._SL1442_.jpg

what you get is

- white wii u
- 1 remote
- nintendoland
- wii party u
- mario kart 8
- mario 3d world

for a total of 199.99 pounds.. sounds pretty decent to me..

Item Under Review

This product is not currently offered by Amazon.co.uk because a customer recently told us that the item he or she received was not as described.

We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

:(

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I see Turlt ebeach px51's coming up soon.
I just bought a pair at the weekend.

I hope they are not discounted a huge amount.

if you bought them from amazon just get onto them and they'll refund you the difference. I did that on monday for something else in the sale.

Top Bottom