• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon EU (.co.uk / .de / .it / .es) Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals Page

Moozo

Gears of War Judgement is up at half past this hour on UK. It's only 8 quid anyway so should be super cheap. Might bite at that price, fancy playing a Gears again.

mclem

Hoping for a decent deal on Assassin's Creed Rogue at 9:30pm. My brother needs a Christmas present.

On the one hand, tempted since it seems to be the better AC right now by some margin. On the other, left with a nagging feeling that we'll see it Remastered by May or therabouts.

Springy

Just picked up Gears Judgement in a lightning deal but am having second thoughts. Worth it for the campaign? I recall the multiplayer was meant to be poor, but that doesn't concern me.

Yeah? Hmm I filtered the deals for today to just Pc & Video Games and it wasn't listed.

Do they put up surprise deals or something?

Yeah he's right, it's listed as an upcoming deal today. Goes into effect at 8.30 pm GMT.

I am definitely biting on that if it's the right price. Just hope I'm quick enough.

Just picked up Gears Judgement in a lightning deal but am having second thoughts. Worth it for the campaign? I recallte multiplayer was meant to be poor, but that doesn't concern me.

Campaign is decent, especially with the little challenges littered throughout that provide some pretty decent replay value.

Majukun

dunno if that was already posted, but i think amazon.co.uk has a pretty nice WiiU bundle right now:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00P68FY0M/chcjuk-21

81UhENjHgdL._SL1442_.jpg

what you get is

- white wii u
- 1 remote
- nintendoland
- wii party u
- mario kart 8
- mario 3d world

for a total of 199.99 pounds.. sounds pretty decent to me..
why the hell there's no such offer on amazon.it?goddamnit nintendo

mrklaw

MrArseFace
is it national knife day or something? Was thinking to get a knife block if the price is good, but they have a different one almost every hour. Do Amazon really want me to just buy all of them and then do a mass return of all except the cheapest? Silly fuckers.

mclem

Lot of boardgames up today. Got my eye on Pointless for the family over Christmas. Dixit I mainly know because a game on The Genius was based on it.

Number45

Yeah he's right, it's listed as an upcoming deal today. Goes into effect at 8.30 pm GMT.

I am definitely biting on that if it's the right price. Just hope I'm quick enough.
Is this Wolfenstein? For what platform? I don't see anything upcoming on the UK site at that time. :(

Zutroy

Asda's prices are up for tomorrow. 360 and two games for £99.

Their XBO deal is on Saturday with the price being revealed tomorrow.

Added to the list.

Anyone know anything about Dominion? (3:50) The BGG writeup looks intriguing.

King of Tokyo is a lighthearted party game just so you know. Perfect for around five players. But is very good at what it does.

I've heard a lot of people say that they enjoyed Dominion, haven't played it myself.

Ianan

Disappointed there's nothing going for the Wii U. I need a WiiU for Smash tomorrow and I'm about to just order one since its not looking like a decent deal on one is likely. Was hoping to buy a few games with it but with no deals, I'll just be sticking to Smash and MK8 for a while.

Top Bottom