• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon is offering up $23 in android app store credit for free today.

Prototype

Hey OP,

THANK YOU

for bringing this up. I have 2301 coins now thanks to you. (plex bonus isn't showing so I didn't DL it) in anycase this is great. Will be picking up monument valley for sure.

again, Thanks for looking out man. I really appreciate it.

EDIT:
is Final Fantasy 4: AFTER YEARS on the amazon app store? I'm only seeing FF4 and FF3.

Tesseract

Banned
i bought the somafm app, thanks!

bummer that amazon app updates lag behind the play store. cardinal quest patch where is you?

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
I have nearly 3k coins now thanks to these deals. I've only bought Threes and Ridiculous Fishing so far, though.

I feel so exploitative.

Dont, Amazon is advertising the deal on their app page telling people to download the free apps and get free coins.

Awesome, thanks OP.

Only have an android phone (Galaxy S4) no tablet, any game recs specifically for a phone? I just picked up Ridiculous Fishing, Threes and Monument Valley.

Prototype

so on the Adroid Appstore app if you scroll down there is a section of games listed that will all give you 250 bonus coins. If you already have some coins this is essentially more free coins.

EDIT: can only get the extra bonus 250 once per campaign according to Amazon rep. but hey, still better then nothing. This is separate from the offers in the OP.

1) Sign into your Amazon.com account.

pro-tip-hotline.jpg

Thank you CrashPrime!!!

MattyG

Banned
I have 900 coins left. Got Minecraft, FFIV and Modern Combat 4 (bleh). Can't decide between GTA VC or Terraria. Which you you guys say is better? I'm mostly looking for the best controlling games, since touch controls usually drive me up the wall, but I'm leaning towards GTA.

Add Monument Valley to that list. I'm down to 505 coins now.

alatif113

Besides the ones suggested by OP, are there any other games on the store someone could recommend? Something with replay-ability.

flux1

Thanks for the heads up on this deal.

I got Minecraft, Sonic CD and Sonic 4 EP 2 since all had coin rebate offers to make them half price. Since the free coins last for a year I'll probably wait and see if Terraria comes up in a special soon before getting it.

Wow Thanks a shit ton OP. I got all dem free games. Plus and I managed to get FF IV. Plex didn't work for me but I think a rayman game or minecraft gave me 350 coins for buying as well.

I have 900 coins left. Got Minecraft, FFIV and Modern Combat 4 (bleh). Can't decide between GTA VC or Terraria. Which you you guys say is better? I'm mostly looking for the best controlling games, since touch controls usually drive me up the wall, but I'm leaning towards GTA.

Add Monument Valley to that list. I'm down to 505 coins now.

Terraria is probably the better touch control game. GTA:VC is the better game. Tough choice. The rayman games control really well. :)

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is my question. I know I had mp3 credit expire before.

Hmm, someone on the first page says free coins expire in 1 year.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_v4_sib?ie=UTF8&nodeId=201357540

"Coins that you can earn on apps and in-app items are available on a limited time basis. Earned Coins expire on the last day of the calendar month, one year after you earn them. For example, Coins you earn on May 15th expire on May 31st of the following year. "

Tesseract

Banned
i got

A Ride into the Mountains

Cardinal Quest

Dark Incursion

Endless Nights RPG

FIST OF AWESOME

HEAVY sword

Hack, Slash, Loot

ILLUSIA

IMPOSSIBLE ROAD

Out There

Pixel Defenders Puzzle

Riptide GP2

SomaFM Radio Player

Sonic CD

Star Command

Twilight War

ZENONIA

Head.spawn

Thanks for posting this OP, I picked up:

100 Doors 2013 ( I dunno, stuck at lvl 3 already, lol )
Grandtheft Auto San Andreas
Monument Valley
Perfectly Clear (App)
Plague Inc.
Plex
Rayman Fiesta Run
Rayman Jungle Run ;)
Scribblenauts Remix
Star Command
Terraria (I already own it on steam, but whatever.)

Also I forgot that I snagged Sonic CD last month for free.

jerry1594

Is there a way to check when the coins expire? I have 2800 and probably got 500 earlier. I want to try after a while to exchange them for other money and I don't want to miss the expiration date of the other 500

wilflare

You can still get it. You just gotta purchase it on your computer.

alternatively, you can use your mobile browser still. just go to the app page, scroll down and click on Amazon.com Full Site

I did all my purchases on my Note3 without using the Amazon AppStore app

Top Bottom