• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale 2013

jtb

Banned
son of a bitch, is the Firaxis pack done already?? fuuuuck

edit: nevermind, apparently it's repeating at the end of the sale.

daveo42

Banned
Missed the opportunity to pick up Dead Space 3 and Tomb Raider looks good at that price, but I might just wait on the Steam summer sale to pick it up.

Eusis

Yeah, I'm almost burnt out on sales. If TR reaches $10 by some miracle I'll bite, otherwise I'll only pick a few $5> games and that's it. At most.

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
Missed the opportunity to pick up Dead Space 3 and Tomb Raider looks good at that price, but I might just wait on the Steam summer sale to pick it up.

Yeah, I'm almost burnt out on sales. If TR reaches $10 by some miracle I'll bite, otherwise I'll only pick a few $5> games and that's it. At most.

I bought Tomb Raider for $17, definitely was worth it.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
What games for under 5 bucks in the sale are super good?

Metro 2033 is $5. Again. The Telltale Wallace & Gromit series is $5, if you're into that. The Overlord games are all under $5.

It's kind of a lackluster sale, IMO.

Hmmm, really thinking about pickup up Metro 2033 and Deus Ex.

I've been wanting to play Metro for quite some time and I only got to far in Deus Ex for 360, maybe a PC version will re-ignite the flame for me.

Amneisac

Amazon has been slipping lately. I'm also a little pissed because it seems like I can't pick up Civ V: Brave New World with my $30 2k credit from Bioshock: Infinite, which is what I planned to use it on the whole time.

I called Amazon support (https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/software-downloads?) and they fixed it for me. So if anyone else is in the same boat, once again Amazon support pulls through.

Phinor

"Gooncave" coupon for extra 15% off. One time use only. No idea whether it works on everything (obviously downloadable games only) but it's easy enough to test.

Someone want XCOM and Civ IV in exchange for Civ V? I'll pay and accept $12 for both games or $10 for just XCOM.

That or the person buys the pack and I'll give $10 for the Civ V code.

Woffls

Yo what are trading cards? I got some and have no idea what they're for :D

So far I've picked up the Tomb Raider Collection for like £11, and Antichamber for a fiver. I actually intend to play Antichamber... probably.

[edit] Okay I wasn't thaaattt far off being in the right thread...

Zafir

What is Amazon DD like for pre-orders? Do you get the code early so you can preload?

(Realise this is the sale thread but figured this would be the best place to ask)

Top Bottom