• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon UK Switch Pre-orders are live

Memory

Title, go go go!

£279.00 same as Nintendo UK site. Its worth noting that the pound is still losing value so its likely to actually cost more later on thanks to brexit and the shambles of a withdrawal plan. Canada we feel your pain!

ciddative

Page was getting HAMMERED first few minutes, refreshing constantly and 4/5 times it was unavailable.

No blue red option, no games yet, but ho hum

£279.00 same as Nintendo UK site

It's on the uk store? Cant see it yet. Just "Register interest" and videos...

Alpha_eX

Why are so many Europeans trying to order from Amazon UK, it doesn't make sense, you won't get it launch day and you'll have the wrong plug.

Fliesen

nc2sN2m.png

should probably add 'Nintendo' when checking Amazon de/at...

TWill

Neo Member
Well I'm happy. I was in the gym refreshing the page on my phone like a mad man. The search results had updated with the price but the product page hadn't. Thought the mobile site was going to let me down lol.

Now just need to wait for the games.

Lucifon

280 is pretty terrible pricing when you can get an xb1 or ps4 for significantly cheaper. 199/250 skus would have been perfect. All my friends are out. I'm an idiot so I'll still buy it but the consensus seems to be pretty negative on the price here.

We gonna have another 3ds price drop on our hands?

basefree

That's the one with the statue, there is another level below that with everything BUT the statue.

3 versions of BotW in total. I think (hope) this £79.99 is the second tier one.

Ah! That would make sense. Fingers crossed, anyway. GAME seem to have the standard for £59.99, which seems ridiculous given that the online retail price for new games averages around £45-50.

sugarless

I bit but may end up rethinking and cancelling. Then of course when it's coming out I'll get hyped again and wish I hadn't cancelled.

DavidDesu

If it was £250 and if there was far more of the Wii U ports and other games there on day one then I'd maybe have put in a preorder. I just have a feeling this thing will be £250 by Xmas or else include a free game by then, or good deals from retailers that are better than that. I don't care about Zelda, or much of anything else there at launch so this would be silly to buy right now for me.

Protome

If it was £250 and if there was far more of the Wii U ports and other games there on day one then I'd maybe have put in a preorder. I just have a feeling this thing will be £250 by Xmas or else include a free game by then, or good deals from retailers that are better than that. I don't care about Zelda, or much of anything else there at launch so this would be silly to buy right now for me.
Given the state of the pound, its more likely to increase in price than decrease by the end of the year.

Top Bottom