• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
just find it weird they seem to have done nothing in the offseason but hopefully they do something.

I think the logic was to take what they have, see what works and what doesn't and then supplement it later on once you know exactly what you need. It's going to make them really tough to watch until the summer window.

Next time I go down to IKEA I need to stop at the team store. They need to open one at the training ground or something though too.

15% off for being a Founding Member. ;)

RBH

Field conditions:

C6wDcH_WcAAzL-T.jpg

Dartastic

Minnesota is awful. They need to make some significant adjustments immediately or they're destined to be one of the worst teams in the league. At least I know how to adjust my fantasy lineup in the future...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Minnesota is awful. They need to make some significant adjustments immediately or they're destined to be one of the worst teams in the league. At least I know how to adjust my fantasy lineup in the future...

No kidding, Minnesota needs to go out and buy new defenders tonight. They need Centerbacks, Wingbacks, Defensive Midfielders...they need it all.

Azuran

Banned
Man, that was some brutal defending. Minnesota's existence perfectly displays the wide gap in talent between MLS and NASL.

Maybe people calling it the worst MLS team ever weren't far off the mark.

ZZMitch

Man, that was some brutal defending. Minnesota's existence perfectly displays the wide gap in talent between MLS and NASL.

Maybe people calling it the worst MLS team ever weren't far off the mark.

That and this game showed why MLS doesn't follow the same schedule as the big European leagues haha

Dartastic

It was for dissent. I imagine the Guzman is going to get something from the disciplinary committee during the week for the flopping.
...I think if he kept a normal stride that would obviously be a yellow and he hurt himself on the way down. I don't think he'll get anything.

Shit, guys, the TFC season ticket package is so nice.

I'm pretty confident in saying that TFC has the best design department in the league. If not, then definitely top 3.

Each ticket has a picture on the front and all the match details on the back. Pretty cool idea.

And the scarf isn't a traditional soccer scarf, it's more of an everyday style. Real nice, and just a couple weeks away from home matches!

Shit, guys, the TFC season ticket package is so nice.

I'm pretty confident in saying that TFC has the best design department in the league. If not, then definitely top 3.

Each ticket has a picture on the front and all the match details on the back. Pretty cool idea.

And the scarf isn't a traditional soccer scarf, it's more of an everyday style. Real nice, and just a couple weeks away from home matches!

dat maple leaf money

Top Bottom