• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Cystm

0WdAkGC.jpg

zroid

Banned
Atlanta might legit win the whole thing in their expansion year. They seem to be in the best form in the East right now, while TFC seems to be piling up injuries at the worst time.

Meier

Forgot to do my fantasy lineup -- the game last night was so early in comparison to the others this week! Doh.

Hopefully MLS announces soon that Dallas has to forfeit the match the other night.

We usually do well when our backs are against the wall, but...Extremely nervous. If they score first, I am going to attempt to hibernate for 4 and a half years.
True. It'll be a nailbiter. I'd expect the US to pull it out, but Panama will do everything to keep the game tight and try to sneak a counter attack or set piece goal.
If they have the rule, they need to enforce it.

Oozer3993

Anyone else nervous about the qualifier tomorrow?

I would be, but the Cleveland Indians are sucking up all my nervous energy at the moment. Though I am wearing my Pulisic jersey today. If the Indians and USMNT both lose tonight, I might look into this hot, new thing everyone's raving about these days: heavy drinking.

Dartastic

Anyone else nervous about the qualifier tomorrow?
Extremely. Kickoff is at "4" but it's probably closer to 4:30, right? I won't be able to make it to the bar until around then, so I'm hoping I won't miss anything.

I also wound up getting my knockoff Gold Cup kit. It's great. I wouldn't even know it wasn't authentic if I saw someone wearing this.

Confirmed.
Steven Goff said:
MLS fines FC Dallas $75,000 of general allocation $ and $25,000 for using ineligible player vs Orlando City. FCD not docked any points.
Jeff Carlisle said:
According to MLS, competition rules state that punishment is at discretion of commissioner Don Garber.

Dartastic

United States vs. Panama
Where: Orlando City Stadium.
When: Friday at 7:35 p.m.
TV: ESPN2, Univision, Univision Deportes.
Live streams: ESPN3, WatchESPN, univisiondeportes.com
I hate it when they don't accurately report what time the game is actually starting at. Ugh.

Omar instead of Cameron is criminal.

Arena has done little to inspire confidence but hopefully we can get through this with 3 points and fix it before Russia. Really miss John Brooks for this one.

ZZMitch

I am actually okay with the back line. Gonzalez and Besler have played a lot together this year and done pretty well. US has only given up 3 goals in the 4 games that they have paired together.

Also Cameron is coming off an injury+ looked terrible last game.

Top Bottom