• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

- Inside the MLS CBA numbers: Player salaries, team bonuses, more
TEAM VICTORY BONUSES

• MLS Cup Champion: $275,000

• MLS Cup Runner-Up: $80,000

• Supporters’ Shield Winner: 2015–2016: $55,000 (in lieu of, not addition to, the Conference Champion bonus or Qualify for Playoffs bonus) | 2017–2019: $130,000 (in lieu of, not addition to, the Conference Champion bonus or Qualify for Playoffs bonus)

• Regular Season Conference Champion: $35,000 (in lieu of, not addition to, Qualify for Playoffs bonus)

• Qualify for Playoffs: $20,000 (non-Conference Champion and non-Supporters Shield Winner)

• Regular Season Game Winner: $7,500 (distributed on a monthly basis)

TOURNAMENT BONUSES

• U.S. Open Cup Champion: $250,000

• USOC Runner-Up: $60,000

• Canadian Championship Champion: $50,000

• CONCACAF Champions League Preliminary Win: $3,000

• CCL Qualify for Group Stage: $40,000

• CCL Group Stage Win: $4,000

• CCL Team advances to quarterfinal: $35,000

• CCL Team advances to semifinal: $40,000

• CCL Team advances to final: $45,000

• CCL Team wins final: $50,000
More via the link.

RBH

mls-atlanta-united.jpg

Atlanta United’s season-ticket prices will range from $20 per game to $225 per game and the process of going on sale will start next week for Founders’ Club members in the order they joined.

Atlanta United’s most expensive tickets can be found in the SunTrust Club section of Mercedes-Benz Stadium at midfield behind the team’s benches. The total cost for 18 home games is $4,050. The team, owned by Arthur Blank, will begin play in 2017.

The least expensive tickets will be sold in either the Supporter’s section behind a goal, or on the other end of the stadium behind the opposite goal, described as Goal on the season ticket pricing map released by team. The total cost for 18 home games in the least expensive sections is $360 per ticket.

For comparison sake, the Seattle Sounders – the top MLS team in attendance and the franchise that Atlanta United officials have consistently referenced as a model franchise – have season-ticket prices for this year ranging from $23.50 to $69 per game for 19 games, according to the team’s website. Those don’t include the Sounders’ four-seat field-side tables that cost $275 per seat per game, with additional amenities included.

The league has twice declined to provide average season-ticket prices for its teams.

Atlanta United becomes the third Atlanta team selling season tickets in new stadiums slated to open next year.

Falcons tickets in Mercedes-Benz Stadium range in price from $55 to $385 per game, plus one-time personal seat license fees ranging from $500 to $45,000 per seat.

The Braves’ season-ticket prices in SunTrust Park range from $6 to $475 per game.

For Atlanta United, the conversion process of purchasing season tickets will start with an email that will detail the availability of seats. Approximately a week later, the Founders’ Club member will receive a phone call. Every member should receive a phone call no later than July.

A member may purchase as many as eight season tickets. The team says it has received pledges for between 29,000-30,000 season tickets.

Only Founders’ Club members can purchase season tickets at this point. The cost to join is $50 and will count toward the cost of a season ticket.

Construction on Mercedes-Benz Stadium will not be complete when the MLS season starts in March, 2017. Blank said the stadium will open in July, 2017, but said he expects to play 17 regular season home games at the $1.4 billion stadium.

Between the Supporters Section and Goal Section and Mercedes-Benz and the SunTrust Club are six levels of pricing.

A season ticket in the Sidelines section will cost $630. A family of four sitting in that section would see a cost of $2,520.
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/pro-sports/atlanta-united-releases-season-ticket-prices-for-2/nqJmp/

IMG_0063.jpg

Late kickoff tomorrow for US - Canada. If the match itself wasn't going to make you sleepy, it isn't going to actually start until 10:45 ET.

Dartastic

Yeah, I don't mind here, but it's brutal for the East Coasties. At least it isn't likely to be a watchable game in any case.

Ain't gonna lie, if I watch it at all it'll be a half watched stream on my second monitor while I XCOM 2
I've got nothing else going on tonight so I'm gonna watch. I'm just kinda sad that I already know that Jurgen is probably not going to play Nagbe until the second half, and he'll probably be deployed wide. Sigh.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Are we really doing Jones as a CB? Seriously? Jozy/Morris up top sounds good though.

Unless we're running a 3-5-2...

ZZMitch

Jermaine Jones are CB... Why?

This is like the perfect opportunity to give someone new a try

Edit: lol I see other agree

Dartastic

I'm finally jumping on the anti-klinsmann train. There's a better lineup and formation on the bench. Jones and Diskerud should not even be on the field.

Dartastic

Lol this is what finally put you over the edge?
Yup. I was building up to this but... At this point I don't even know what the fuck he is doing. Standard formation, with players that are better suited elsewhere/in different formations. Players starting that probably shouldn't be on the pitch at all. Little creativity. It's kinda embarrassing. It's a friendly for fucks sake. TRY something.

Edit: if anyone can make a legit argument as to why Diskerud should be on the pitch instead of Nagbe I'll be shocked.

Cystm

Why is Altidore taking freekicks?

I really do not understand that on any level. Michael Bradley and Nagbe or really anyone else should be taking that.

Top Bottom