• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Trading/Help Thread. No Scalpers, just Amiigos.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll probably check tomorrow or later tonight, but I might be able to nab a Diddy Kong (gotta see, there was only one or two left) or Samus (more likely) if anyone would like to trade for a Fox, as I can't find him in my area.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Update: So I grabbed the last Diddy Kong in town that I could find and the last Samus at GameStop (I saw one more at the place I saw Diddy, but figured I was going to GS to see what they had & wanted the power-up rewards points).

I will gladly trade Diddy for Fox. Please PM me if you're interested. If you want Samus, I might be able to go back on Friday to see if she's still at the one place I saw her.

Wanting to trade my mint condition, sealed, US Captain Falcon (Las Vegas) for a mint condition, sealed, US Little Mac.

amii_cf_zpsa30c3d91.jpg

teeg

Just tossing it out here. Looking for a US box Marth. He's the only one I need from Wave 1 and 2. I'm looking to trade both a Pit and Captain Falcon for a Marth.
Let me know if you've got a Marth you are willing to trade and we can work out the details.

Miche

Neo Member
I would really love to find a US Marth, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. I have 3 Captain Falcons and a Pit available to trade (or cash if those aren't needed).

Might as well post my desire for US boxed Marth, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. I have a US boxed Captain Falcon for trade. Can discuss reasonable cash options if preferred.

Jinjo

Not sure if this is allowed in here, I apologize if it isn't. I have a boxed Marth, Captain Falcon and Little Mac (all EU). I'm not really willing to part with them for money (since I have only one of each), but I am desperately looking for a Wii U GC controller adapter, which seems to be of equal worth to one of those amiibo's (not 100% sure on exact taxation of each amiibo, but I'm sure we can figure out a fair deal). Just putting this out there in case someone has an extra adapter lying around he/she isn't using.

Brofield

By stupid luck I managed to score two Captain Falcon amiibos, and they're coming my way the end of January.

With how screwed up the pre-orders with Lucario were, would you speculate a trade with a mint CF for a mint Lucario be fair when it releases?

Sora_N

By stupid luck I managed to score two Captain Falcon amiibos, and they're coming my way the end of January.

With how screwed up the pre-orders with Lucario were, would you speculate a trade with a mint CF for a mint Lucario be fair when it releases?

Cap will probably be rare by then. I've never even seen Pit or Cap at stores I'm Canada.

Have an extra Captain Falcon, Pit and Little Mac.

Looking to trade two of the three for a Wii Fit Trainer or non-derp face Marth. PM, or reply on here. Will listen to offers.

Looking for:

Captain Falcon, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Star Fox, Little Mac and Pit

Will pay for item and shipping via PayPal. Little extra for your trouble if you like.

jayr281

I will have two extra Pits and Captain Falcon I got from Amazon Germany. Willing to part for cost + shipping. It was roughly 25 USD after Euro conversion :(

Neoxon

Wanting to trade my mint condition, sealed, US Captain Falcon (Las Vegas) for a mint condition, sealed, US Little Mac.

amii_cf_zpsa30c3d91.jpg
My local GameStop has Little Mac last time I checked. Though you might want to take off your Marth offer since he's getting a reprint.

I'm looking to nab a Little Mac. It can be open, any region, i just want that beautiful beast! I have some feedback in the BST thread, i can be quick with payment!

Hambodias

Neo Member
Anyone looking for a brand new Fox or Falcon.

I'm looking for a Pit and WFT. I'd also be willing to sell them.

PM if interested.

Edit: Falcon is Sold

Coketruck

I wound up accidentally ordering two Martha and its too late to cancel the orders. I'm looking to trade one for a Rosalina or Meta Knight. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Boogiepop

Reposting from the Amiibo thread: Asking again: got a second Rosalina, want to trade for a Little Mac. He's the last one I need, so if anyone could help out that would be awesome. Both of mine look fine and are boxed, and I don't need a box for the Mac.

Miche

Neo Member
I know this is a long shot, but I figured I would post again anywhos. I'm still looking for a US Marth, Villager, and WFT. I have a Falcon, Pit, Sheik, Rosalina, and Toon Link available for trade. Please let me know if we could work something out :)!

jax

Banned
Hey all! I have a few Amiibo up fer trade. All are US, sealed, and in mint condition! Three for one, so Rosalina + one from group A, and one from group B. :)

Rosalina +

Group A
- Little Mac
- Captain Falcon
- Pit
- Rosalina
Group B
- Luigi
- Diddy
- Zelda

I'm looking for
- Meta Knight
- Shulk

Send me a PM fer more informations! I'll even take em unboxed or from different regions.

Sora_N

Hey all! I have a few Amiibo up fer trade. All are US, sealed, and in mint condition! Three for one, so Rosalina + one from group A, and one from group B. :)

Rosalina +

Group A
- Little Mac
- Captain Falcon
- Pit
- Rosalina
Group B
- Luigi
- Diddy
- Zelda

I'm looking for
- Meta Knight
- Shulk

Send me a PM fer more informations! I'll even take em unboxed or from different regions.

Seriously? I might have an extra Metaknight (Canada).

LostAnkh

Putting up some amiibo for trade, all of them are mint and NA region.

I will only ship to US and Canada.

Have:
-Rosalina & Luma *Her head is tilted a little to her right
-Little Mac *The cardboard backing had some bad adhesive on the top right corner of the plastic window, but that's how I got it, otherwise it's sealed, mint.
-Mario
-Zelda
-Yoshi

Want:
Bold = REALLY WANT
I do not care for the region, as these are extras to open, but they must be sealed
-Fox
-Samus *Not leaning or "drunk"
-Kirby *Not drunk
-Link *Straight sword
-Shulk

SalvaPot

Putting up some amiibo for trade, all of them are mint and NA region.

I will only ship to US and Canada.

Have:
-Rosalina & Luma *Her head is tilted a little to her right
-Little Mac *The cardboard backing had some bad adhesive on the top right corner of the plastic window, but that's how I got it, otherwise it's sealed, mint.
-Mario
-Zelda
-Yoshi

Want:
Bold = REALLY WANT
I do not care for the region, as these are extras to open, but they must be sealed
-Fox
-Samus *Not leaning or "drunk"
-Kirby *Not drunk
-Link *Straight sword
-Shulk

So wait, you are trading a Rosaluma or little mac for a non leaning Samus? I have one and I´m willing trade for either of this, but it seems like an unfair trade for you.

CH4OS

Hi everyone! Kind of a strange request but:

I'm trading a NA NIB Pit amiibo
for
Unused Club Nintendo points that add up to 300 coins.

UPDATE: Pit is gone! Thanks TheWorthyEdge! He's flying your way as I type! ;)

Spiderduff

I offer for trade:
Rosalina - US

I'm looking for:
Lucario - US or International
or
Meta Knight - US or International

My location is California/US.

Feel free to PM me. Thanks

LostAnkh

So wait, you are trading a Rosaluma or little mac for a non leaning Samus? I have one and I´m willing trade for either of this, but it seems like an unfair trade for you.
No, I only put up what I have and what I want. Offers are welcome.

Enthus

I have:

Rosalina (US) Sealed

I want (ANY REGION, and I don't mind if they are opened):

Villager
WFT
Shulk
Meta Knight
Little Mac
Pit

Pyrokai

I have:

Unopened Captain Falcon
Unopened Fox

I want:

Rosalina & Luma
Lucario

Let me know if you're interested : )

So I am looking for a Cap Falcon and Little Mac. I have for trade a Rosalina and Sheik. Willing to trade both for Little Mac or 1 of either for Falcon.

Nightz

Looking to trade a Lucario (US) for a Meta Knight. Any region MK is fine with me since I'm gonna open it. PM me!

WTB:
Shulk

I have no use for these amiibo's, but I really like how Shulk looks and would like to display it. If anyone want's to sell one please PM me.

Top Bottom