• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
For those of you in the US, if you redeem a code in the Play store do you also need to add a credit card information?

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
omg LG

LG_G_Flex-4_verge_super_wide.jpg

LG_G_Flex-1_verge_super_wide.jpg
Whoa.

panda21

i'm pretty sure 4.4/5 will drop today, there seem to be lots of signs pointing to it, like those guys who can't sleep and it would be really cool if its today.

also did anyone get into the cover beta? it looks really cool but still nothing has happened

Nicktendo86

That self healing back sounds really interesting, I wonder if one particular area is 'healed', that same exact but can't self heal again?

Groof

I'm gonna be honest with you guys, that LG G Flex looks sexy. But that self healing shit I can't believe until I see it and know it works for real. If it does though, I'll be super impressed.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
They're a really shitty company. I'd move over to all Apple but not until iOS works well. IOS is still so disjointed and sandboxed.

You'd move from Google to Apple because Google is too evil and shitty a company?

I suppose when you're feeling a little too cold, rather than turning the heating up you just rip off all your clothes and move to Siberia?

Groof

You'd move from Google to Apple because Google is too evil and shitty a company?

I suppose when you're feeling a little too cold, rather than turning the heating up you just rip off all your clothes and move to Siberia?

:lol :lol :lol

Ice cold

Yoshiya

guys a google employee just told me the nexus 5 is never coming out

google play will be reselling iphone 5cs they found in a landfill with a sticker over the logo on the back. only in pink

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

I can count on them to not jack things up at the expense of consumer experience.

Nicktendo86

guys a google employee just told me the nexus 5 is never coming out

google play will be reselling iphone 5cs they found in a landfill with a sticker over the logo on the back. only in pink

I saw someone with a 5c on a train the other day, the glossy plastic looks really cheap to me. But, ya know, apple invented polycarbonate so its REVOLUTIONARY!

Funny enough someone sat next to him with a 5S and was using the touch ID thing, had quite a bit of lag

Groof

I saw someone with a 5c on a train the other day, the glossy plastic looks really cheap to me. But, ya know, apple invented polycarbonate so its REVOLUTIONARY!

Funny enough someone sat next to him with a 5S and was using the touch ID thing, had quite a bit of lag

I tried the 5c out in store the other day. It felt really solid in hand, but it's still glossy, icky ass plastic.

panda21

how likely is it that they will have the new launcher on the play store? can they theme the notification shade through an app/googy play services?

woeds

A Dutch webshop put up an order page for the the Nexus 5, priced at €459. Several news sites contacted them and they confirmed that they were expecting a shipment from LG this wednesday. One hour after the news hit, the page was taken offline again by request of LG.

It's coming...

kharma45

A Dutch webshop put up an order page for the the Nexus 5, priced at €459. Several news sites contacted them and they confirmed that they were expecting a shipment from LG this wednesday. One hour after the news hit, the page was taken offline again by request of LG.

It's coming...

So that'd be £400 for us, fuck. I hope the Play Store subsidises it well.

how likely is it that they will have the new launcher on the play store? can they theme the notification shade through an app/googy play services?
It's very likely they will have the new launcher in the Play Store. It's impossible to theme the status bar and notification shade without mods that use root access. So, it won't happen.

SimleuqiR

It's coming...

We are ALL coming...soon.

panda21

It's very likely they will have the new launcher in the Play Store. It's impossible to theme the status bar and notification shade without mods that use root access. So, it won't happen.

cool. i think that too but i think googy added notification shade APIs in a recent jelly bean update. also googy play services basically has full access to everything afaik

dubq

SONNED! (legit lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom