• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing and 8-Bit Mario Amiibo Leaked

I expected there would be a new Amiibo line for the next holiday as the Smash set is nearly done, but didn't think they'd double up on Animal Crossing so soon. Well, time to start camping the pre-order sites for Tom Nook.

Enforced

That 8-bit mario.
lhjhbB9.gif

Jackano

8 bits Mario and Totateke for me. Kazumi Totaka gets his own amiibo before Miyamoto himself!

Amiibos are flooding everywhere, but still no Zelda series :/

Rodin

Animal Crossing set virtually bought. My poor wallet :\

That Mario Maker Amiibo is fantastic as well and it's going to fly off the shelves, must preorder it.

Drago

I'll try to get K.K. but I think I can skip the rest of the AC line... hopefully this means Animal Crossing U is happening

8-bit Mario is very cool.

Sadist

So over 50 Smash figures to collect, Toad, 3 Splatoon, Yarn Yoshi, 4 Animal Crossing and now 8-bit Mario.

I'm probably going to have 70 Amiibo. Fuck me. What am I doing with my life.
*people visiting your home*

"Wow... I guess SatoAilDarko really likes Nintendo"

Zalman

You guys thought Lucina and Martha amiibo demanded high scalper prices? Wait until Isabelle, holy shit.
I honestly don't think they will be that rare. Animal Crossing isn't Fire Emblem. And the Splatoon amiibo are way better stocked than expected.

Ridley327

Mario Maker will only have SMB1 theme. Unlock the other themes with the amiibo!

They won't be that evil, but I can see them doing something like unlocking characters for play by scanning them in. Might even get some fun crossover stuff with the other Nintendo characters so you can effectively make your own version of NES Remix.

Vena

You guys thought Lucina and Martha amiibo demanded high scalper prices? Wait until Isabelle, holy shit.

Isabelle is going to have as many prints as Peach and Mario, that much should be obvious. She's incredibly popular and Nintendo knows it.

She isn't WFT.

lewisgone

Animal Crossing Wii U confirmed then (well...that or a 3DS sequel).

I'd like to get K.K. and that 8-bit Mario, but they'd better have semi-decent functionality. Not even due to the price, they just aren't worth the stress of trying to find them when they don't do a lot.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
So this pretty much confirms a new Animal Crossing that will drop on Wii U this fall. And a line of amiibos which I will literally fist fight a scalper for if I need to. And this should all drop when it's cold as fuck out here and I'm in the midst of finals in my second to last semester of college.

jg2c9Pi.png

Ridley327

Isabelle is going to have as many prints as Peach and Mario, that much should be obvious. She's incredibly popular and Nintendo knows it.

She isn't WFT.

If any of them are going to be rare, it's going to be Mabel Able. She's the least known of those four.

PopeReal

So over 50 Smash figures to collect, Toad, 3 Splatoon, Yarn Yoshi, 4 Animal Crossing and now 8-bit Mario.

I'm probably going to have 70 Amiibo. Fuck me. What am I doing with my life.

People already think I am weird. Even kids, because they aren't out of the box.

I'm trying very hard to type a coherent comment about how much I want that Isabelle Amiibo, but the desire to just smack my head on the keyboard while screaming YES is quite strong.

Top Bottom