• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing focused Nintendo Direct 10/5 20:00

Kyoto (Japan) Friday, October 5, 2012 at 8:00:00 PM JST
Mexico City (Mexico - Federal District) Friday, October 5, 2012 at 6:00:00 AM CDT
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Friday, October 5, 2012 at 7:00:00 AM EDT
Edmonton (Canada - Alberta) Friday, October 5, 2012 at 5:00:00 AM MDT
Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Friday, October 5, 2012 at 4:00:00 AM PDT

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I'm eagerly curious about the changes in this iteration of the brand, so I'll watch it for sure.

...And yeah, what's the time for us Europeans? It should be around 12 in U.K., right?

nickcv

this is getting out of control.

nintendo is making their presence at any video game related event absolutely useless
and i'm not too sure if i like it or not, you magnificent bastards!

YOU get a Nintendo Direct, YOU get a Nintendo Direct, YOU get a Nintendo Direct!

At this point they should just set up a camera in Iwata's office and have a 24-hour ongoing livestream.

imokwiththis.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
hold-all-these-limes.jpg

needs a photoshop.

fwxf2.jpg

I'm eagerly curious about the changes in this iteration of the brand, so I'll watch it for sure.

...And yeah, what's the time for us Europeans? It should be around 12 in U.K., right?

Well, basically we know all the changes, don't think whether there'll be announced something new other than multiplayer features.

dc89

Can't wait for Animal Crossing to hit my 3DS. Been waiting a long time now, it's going to be brilliant.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I don't understand why NCL didn't just have their yearly fall conference, do they really think doing a billion separate Nintendo Directs so close to each other will make more people interested in the games?

Grief.exe

45 minutes away? I don't have school tomorrow so staying up late, but too tired at this point.

Commenting in the thread so I can easily get back to it tomorrow.

Going to get a 3DS for christmas so will be waiting for this and MH early next year.

nickcv

A PR person might work if they put enough work in it. Something like Kevin Butler, they'd need to make it a long time project to create character and make people trust the host.

i want the fake Kaz Hirai from twitter for the sony direct!

Top Bottom