• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing New Leaf | JP Version OT |

Ice Mage

Neo Member
Tree planting goodness...

nase5y2a.jpg

And my Dragon Quest Slime-wear...

ege8azyr.jpg

Ohnoes, you got the creepy green zombie goat D:
Cool slime shirt.

The only mammals in my village are my secretary, my neigh-bear, and myself.
I'm not racist, I just like to stick with my own class of animals.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Retail wise: this game is sold out as FUCK.

I'm sure someone has covered that non-shock

StayDead

Just got the 39番 fortune ticket. Gives me a...
ドルフィンごう (Olimar's Ship!)

:O!

Those fortune tickets are awesome.

She's in my town. Made a guy on 2ch dead jealous.

Never seen before now. Wanted Bob T_T
Bob looks like a smuggler.

And of course people are jealous of you, Maple is the most iconic character in the series! Would you mind taking a picture of her?

Retail wise: this game is sold out as FUCK.

I'm sure someone has covered that non-shock
NOOOOOOOO!!! Nintendo is trying to force people into the eShop, fuck them. :(

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Oh man not another 3DS to go out and pick up / juggle lol. Will see if the store isnt sold out by now. Prefer a physical copy over digital.

Sinking feeling physical copies will be SOL for finding one.
*Edit* lol looks like Charlie beat me to that one.

Just got the 39番 fortune ticket. Gives me a...
ドルフィンごう (Olimar's Ship!)

:O!

Those fortune tickets are awesome.

Sweet!! I got 31 (I think) and I got
Three red koopa shells from Mario Kart

StayDead

Anyone want to try out the online again? I've got another fishing rod/shovel for sale and I badly need a net/watering can if anyone has one spare :p

StayDead

I don't have anything to offer, but I'd sure like that fishing rod >_>

I'll open my gates and you can come get it hopefully.

Two things, (general rules)

If you're in my town, don't run unless you're on concrete (no idea if the grass fades, don't want to try out) and don't dig anything up, my fossils, all mine! *evil laughs*

I'll open my gates and you can come get it hopefully.

Two things, (general rules)

If you're in my town, don't run unless you're on concrete (no idea if the grass fades, don't want to try out) and don't dig anything up, my fossils, all mine! *evil laughs*

That didn't last long :(

Parakeetman

Yep sold out, said fuck it, bit the bullet and went with the vultures on amazon market. 2000 yen markup at 6k.

StayDead

Just tried joining, I also got an error. I'll open my village if anyone wants to try (See OP for Friend Codes, I already added everyone on this thread).

When you joined it knocked out the connection I think. Not sure if the servers are unstable right now or my connection.

EDIT: Will, I don't think it was your fault, I think I can't host properly due to how far away from the server I am. Also we were fine there so not sure what's causing it.

Looks like 2 is the unofficial max for right now. Just ran into an error when the third person tried joining!

EDIT: I also re-opened my town. Are you in the states StayDead?

Parakeetman

Site updated with a bunch of stuff. QR codes for designs, the 711 promotion info, and the friend code for Nintendo Village.

A6r0r.png

711 promotion:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/paper/index.html

QR codes:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/item/design.html

Nintendo village:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/item/village.html

Nook clock (just talk to Periko or Perimi at the post office between 11/8 to 11/30 to receive) and a Turkey (received through Spotpass between 11/15 to 11/22, Perio delivers it via mail) special items:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/item/present.html

Man that is pretty awesome. Looking forward to trying to get the 7-11 stuff when it goes live!

Parakeetman

So those who have it are enjoying the experience yes? I would go and search for the DL card version, but would rather have a physical copy... though waiting on marketplace shipping is like rolling dice.

As mentioned in the other thread this will be the first time I jump into the series, seen vids and what not but not a real concrete idea of what there is to do besides whatever you want so to speak. And customize your home and earn $$$ to do it.

Mik2121

Ah yeah, what's up with the dirt spots growing larger and larger...? :/

I know I have to give water to the plants (though I can't yet), but what do I do for the ground?

Chopper

Ah yeah, what's up with the dirt spots growing larger and larger...? :/

I know I have to give water to the plants (though I can't yet), but what do I do for the ground?
In City Folk you encourage grass growth by planting flowers. Takes a while though.

Best start planning your paths and layout! Holy shit, I wish I could reboot my Wild World without fucking up all my flower arrangements. My town was fucking amazing.

StayDead

I'm kind of amazed that I never noticed this before, but the jargon the animals speak is super sped up Japanese, you can hear some words every once in a while.

Mik2121

I'm kind of amazed that I never noticed this before, but the jargon the animals speak is super sped up Japanese, you can hear some words every once in a while.

LOL! It's the same in English. They pronounce each and every kana (or alphabet letter in English). When you're using a keyboard in the game and the game pronounces every letter.. that's what the sound is when everybody speaks. I believe it's been like that since the GC days :p

BriBri

That's interesting. My flatmate asked yesterday whether they spoke Japanese and I said no! I love how they pronounce the English letters too:)

Top Bottom