• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Any news on these being available in the UK?

Somebody should bring their laptop and packet sniff the hell out of everything.

And then code a program to mimic that on regular, usb-based wifi adapters. Or to special open-source WiFi add-in cards.

You know, DS demo stations style.

VandalD

How does storage work in this one? Unless I'm remembering wrong, in Wild World, the last one I've played, you could have file cabinets and other sorts of things to open for storage, but they would all carry the same things in six different groups. Is it similar here? Could you conceivably collect and store everything in the game?

Betty

Banned
How does storage work in this one? Unless I'm remembering wrong, in Wild World, the last one I've played, you could have file cabinets and other sorts of things to open for storage, but they would all carry the same things in six different groups. Is it similar here? Could you conceivably collect and store everything in the game?

No, you can't store everything. But this time, aside from your house storage which is again shared, you have a locker at the train station which holds a fair few things too.

SmithnCo

It's the same here. All the storage is linked. But I think the storage is larger. There's 3 groups of 60 (iirc) storage spots now.

ekim

drag them on top of each others, and the locker in the train station

Ahhhhh... Ok. I thought they will be stacked automatically. Not really digged everything in the game so far. Is there a lot of features that aren't explained in the game? Say, can I plant a tree?

Dicer

Banned
Ahhhhh... Ok. I thought they will be stacked automatically. Not really digged everything in the game so far. Is there a lot of features that aren't explained in the game? Say, can I plant a tree?

dig a hole, go into bag pick a fruit and "bury"

iY7IDOwOPzNzH.JPG

dat time travel

NOT FAIR!

ekim

dig a hole, go into bag pick a fruit and "bury"

You guys are awesome. Thanks :) I thought so but never tried it. Bummer that I can mostly play the game only at evening/night. I guess I'm missing out a lot of stuff due to this. (+I like the daylight atmosphere more)

Dicer

Banned
You guys are awesome. Thanks :) I thought so but never tried it. Bummer that I can mostly play the game only at evening/night. I guess I'm missing out a lot of stuff due to this. (+I like the daylight atmosphere more)

You'll get city ordinance pick "night owl" ;)

olimpia84

I figure I might as well put this here too!

Hey guys, I thought you all might appreciate this.

So, I found on youtube someone took all of the hourly songs and cut them into long extended tracks.

You can find those here.

I decided to rip the audio from all of them, and cut them down into ~3-4 minute versions, organize them all, and upload them.

I even made a little album art for it!

If anyones interested, here's the full download!

Just a heads up, it's not all perfect, but I tried my best to make the cuts seamless and I think overall it's pretty good.

Thanks, will download this

Roto13

No, you can't store everything. But this time, aside from your house storage which is again shared, you have a locker at the train station which holds a fair few things too.

The locker is the same as the storage in your house.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I finally got to start public works today and, well, they all just seem like expensive and useless aesthetic improvements that will just crowd the town. Will I ever be able to add anything in that actually improves the game experience? Can I ever get more businesses on Main Street?

Completely unrelated, but do dandelions count as weeds?

ok for the new thread I got to ask

has tanning been shown for New Leaf?

I've been standing on the beach on the island for about an hour and 40minutes not sure I see a change yet in my sandy shade skin

it is a tropical island so I doubt I have to wait for some date in July for Tanning to be turned on for the summer season

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Trippin' all the time, do I need food or something?

Kokonoe

Banned

I've been standing on the beach on the island for about an hour and 40minutes not sure I see a change yet in my sandy shade skin

it is a tropical island so I doubt I have to wait for some date in July for Tanning to be turned on for the summer season

Look in that image a few posts up that has me in it, you can see the friend I'm playing with, with a tan.

Not sure how they did it.

You need this.

3C1U2EJ.jpg

suzu

I think you have to remove all headgear and accessories. Don't equip any umbrellas either.

Betty

Banned

You're cursed with bad luck, it's a random element that occurs and other than waiting until it goes away, you could find someone with Katrina in their town and get her to lift the curse.

SmithnCo

I have seen tanned characters. I heard certain hats will prevent a tan so you might have to take your face clothing off.

ohlawd

That filthy Redd sold me a fake statue (it was obviously different from the RL one with a UFO discus but I thought that was intentional) so I'm still SOL on my art exhibit.

I haven't met him yet but I hope it's soon. Want to see what happens when I get a fake.

Oh yeah, buying flowers from the gardening store don't count for Golden Axe requirement? Strictly tree saplings only?

edit: nvm flowers count for the Silver Watering Can.

Velcro Fly

Sitting on 100k bells after paying off the down payment. Starting to donate some stuff to the museum. I've got my watering can to help save some flowers that are already looking bad. Even planted a couple cherry trees. Still need an axe and a slingshot but that can wait for another day. Think I'm going to wait for my town to fill up a little bit more before I start planting my fruit trees too much.

I did buy a toilet today. Probably the highlight of today was going in the shop and finding a toilet.

Will mess around with patterns and town tune later.

Sigh. Another day, and another lost day to use the axe. Why isn't the axe for sale in my town? I have bought the tools every day hoping they'd change and it is never an axe. I want the axe. Do stores have to upgrade first before I get the axe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom