• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Does anyone have Redd in their village? I want to get the museum shop but I have yet to donate any art to the museum.

Having trouble deciding what public works project to do today. I do need one other bridge, but I already made one a day ago and i'd like to switch it up.

Just got around 11,000 bells from selling a bunch of fish. I'm not really sure what caused them to be worth so much money - the only new fish I caught that time was a lion turkeyfish, and those only sell for 400 bells on their own.

This game's economic system is so puzzling sometimes.

Just got around 11,000 bells from selling a bunch of fish. I'm not really sure what caused them to be worth so much money - the only new fish I caught that time was a lion turkeyfish, and those only sell for 400 bells on their own.

Are any of them the requested item of the day at Re-tail?

ohlawd

Some fish sell more than the others?

Are any of them the requested item of the day at Re-tail?

Does that actually give a substantial boost in price?

shengfs

Neo Member
Catchphrases make everything better.

tumblr_moei84drin1qitgw0o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mogbo2Tc1c1qitgw0o1_400.jpg

tumblr_moi0747o0j1qitgw0o1_400.jpg

tumblr_moi0hbsu6Q1qitgw0o1_400.jpg

Labrys

OT2 Already! Wow!
And already 4 pages in (100 count). I'm so proud that the game has become so popular!

How can I get music for my house? Do I really have to wait until the cafe opens and then hope KK Slider is selling songs?

K.K. Gives 'em for free at [/spoiler]Club lol[/spoiler], but you have to unlock that. His songs are also sometimes at the Nook's shop after upgrading.

Alrus

Wasted an opportunity to get a fishing pole from Isabelle :/ Oh well, guess I'll have to wait until the Nooklings sell one. Forgot my 3DS at my Bf's place so I won't be able to play for a few days anyway.

Animekatt

OT2 Already! Wow!
And already 4 pages in (100 count). I'm so proud that the game has become so popular!

K.K. Gives 'em for free at
Club lol
, but you have to unlock that. His songs are also sometimes at the Nook's shop after upgrading.

I can't stop playing this game! I hardly played the FFXIV beta, and didn't even touch TLoU to play this lol.

So close to unlocking QR coooodes.

Got the goddamn Hero Pants for the THIRD TIME. I don't need this many pants, Fortune Cookie!

My house looks like a Gyroid Graveyard, I've got like six of these guys arrayed about and dancing. I guess only a few can be active at a time? So I'm trying to find a neat harmony between a few of them.

Still desperately trying to kick Pietro out. Beating him repeatedly, digging holes around his house and sending him mean letters don't seem to be working. On the flip side, Bud just moved in and I love him. But not as much as Cesar.

Turnips were 93 bells in my town, I would have invited folks but I literally remembered the turnip lady at 11:55. Sorry dudes! Next week.

Sane_Man

Looking for some more friends to play with. My FC is 3566 1520 6767. I'm from the UK and have pears. PM me with your FC if you wanna add me. :)

nin1000

Banned
Thank you all for vistitin Empanada i could not offer much atm as it is my 2nd day but i was glad to have you guys over :)
this game is one of the best gaming experiences i had !

Sure; we're already friends, so open your gate and I'll be there; sorry if one breaks prematurely.
Thanks for the axes! You could have took something though :p
Wasted an opportunity to get a fishing pole from Isabelle :/ Oh well, guess I'll have to wait until the Nooklings sell one. Forgot my 3DS at my Bf's place so I won't be able to play for a few days anyway.
I got an extra fishing rod if you still can't get one

Got a Mario hat & a Mario pinball machine today. Quite happy with that!

I'm hoping my fruit trees will have grown tomorrow, not sure if I need to wait another day for them to grow fruit after that. Thanks to a random guest in another gaffers visit I should have

Cherry
Peach
Pear
Durian
Lemon

Tomorrow or day after. I'm on the spreadsheet. I'm 0516-7259-1591. Just send a PM with your FC if you add. I'll put another post up when I've actually got the fruit.

Wasn't aware of the grass wear when I started playing so ran everywhere the first day for hours and hours of play. The way the grass wears is weird, I've got bald patches where I'm pretty sure I haven't run around at all. Other areas like both sides of my bridge where I've just constantly been booking it are green and lush. Is there any other effects like season that would cause bald patches due to the temperature? Similar to how if you wear heavy clothes your dude sometimes sweats?

Put some flowers together to begin making hybrids today as well, got 100% resident satisfaction so started the public works paperwork & got a promise that the island is unlocked tomorrow.

Not a bad days work all in all...

Nice fishing! No reason to keep rare stuff like that right? Only use is to cash in?

I'm sure there's a fish-off competition in the game as well, just like the Bug-Off, but I'm not going to waste storage space on medium-value fish just on the off chance I need to win that competition.

Personally, I always put the first fish I catch of every species into the museum first. Subsequent catches go straight to Re-Tail.

nin1000

Banned
as i had visitors in my village , someone came with a cat passenger ! i was shocked in a good way that something like that is even possible.
but how do i take someone with me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom