• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone fancies visiting my town my FC is 5370-1048-0667 just PM me and let me know!

I only got the game Friday as part of the So Many Games! promotion, but god damn, I haven't put it down since.

Managed to score an 88 in the Bug-Off the other day too!

EDIT: I should add that I'm in the UK for other gaffers sake.

Joqu

Hi guys! I finally got my download code from NOE today. I'm really enjoying the game but I've got a few questions.. I've played a bit of Animal Crossing in the past, not much but enough to know the basics, but I have never played it online before. What exactly is the appeal of it? Oh and is there voice chat, like the Wii version had if I'm not mistaken? I don't like voice chat.

Also what's the deal with these exclusive Best Buy items I'm hearing about. I'm a poor European, am I out of luck if I want those items or are there other ways to unlock them?

Labrys

Is the fruit-stacking limit just six fruit in one slot, once? It seems I can't stack fruit beyond the initial six.

No, it's 9 a slot.

Thank you all for vistitin Empanada i could not offer much atm as it is my 2nd day but i was glad to have you guys over :)
this game is one of the best gaming experiences i had !

I had lots of fun! I hope to come over a lot more.

Linius

Linius! Take me to the island pls pls pls

I'll let you know if I go another round. Maybe later tonight 'cause I could some bucks for future Nook loans. Payed my 198.000 loan today, and payed of the bridge :D

Is the fruit-stacking limit just six fruit in one slot, once? It seems I can't stack fruit beyond the initial six.

Nine in one stack.

Is there anyone who doesn't have pears as their native fruit who wants to let me in and sell my pears at your retail? In case you're interested I could also leave a pear for you to have :p

KingDirk

Hey, is it random when new villagers move in? I've been getting a steady flow of new villagers, but I didn't get one today while the fiancee got one in hers. Best I can figure is that there's not a good place for new folk and I cut down some trees...until my axe broke.

Labrys

Hey, is it random when new villagers move in? I've been getting a steady flow of new villagers, but I didn't get one today while the fiancee got one in hers. Best I can figure is that there's not a good place for new folk and I cut down some trees...until my axe broke.

They'll move over trees, you may just have as much as you can (9 w/o campsite)

Hi guys! I finally got my download code from NOE today. I'm really enjoying the game but I've got a few questions.. I've played a bit of Animal Crossing in the past, not much but enough to know the basics, but I have never played it online before. What exactly is the appeal of it? Oh and is there voice chat, like the Wii version had if I'm not mistaken? I don't like voice chat.

Also what's the deal with these exclusive Best Buy items I'm hearing about. I'm a poor European, am I out of luck if I want those items or are there other ways to unlock them?

No voice chat, it's text chat. The appeal of online is that you can share stuff etc to each other that you may not have, e.g. You need a native fruit from another player and they need yours exchange and be happy etc.
This version of AC also has an Island for minigames that are quite fun and competitive as well, that you should try out with the other players.

CoolS

About to open my gates, if anyone wouild like to come and visit me.

Unfotunately I have nothin really interesting right now, but I would love some visitors :)

FC: 0860-3232-2359

Salsa

poltergust I added you whats the name of your town?

also fruit is so pointless and cheap in this game that im just gonna leave it on the trees

drizzle

Axel Hertz
@animalcrossing And who dont have best buy near them, set up your Wifi SSID to Match Best Buy's SSID and youll get the Item from there!

Is this true? What's Best Buy SSID?

Elija2

Huh, I had Drago come to my campsite and I asked him to stay, but he declined. Oh well, he's kinda ugly anyway.

Labrys

also fruit is so pointless and cheap in this game that im just gonna leave it on the trees

The main draw is delicious fruit, 27,000 bells a stack in a foreign town.

Nah, I only have 8. Ah well, I'll build a camp site tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads-up!
No problem. There may just be days where no-one is moving in, it's not too uncommon.
Campsite is good, though. IIRC it's the only way to get your 10th villager.

K' Dash

GAF, I need Link's Boots, it's the only part missing from my set, I'll pay with my body if I have to, please PM me if you would sell them or trade them with me, The Nintendo items I have are: Arwing, Pikmin, Vitual Boy and Super Mario Bros. Wallpaper. I can pay good money or trade them for anything I have.

Thanks in advance :)

Linius

It turns a decent profit when it's foreign. Looking for a town where I could dump my nearly 50 pears for 500 bells each. It's hardly an effort to sell them and it still nets 25.000.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Alright, I'm ready to try out some of these online features.

My FC: 3866-8023-3438

PM if you add me. Thanks!

Foreign fruit sells for 500 bells each. It is a nice little bit of money.

Also please, someone PM me tomorrow if you get amazing Turnip prices. I gotta sell so may turnips. 740K worth... it filled up all of C storage and most of B.

GJS

Nice fishing! No reason to keep rare stuff like that right? Only use is to cash in?
Put them in the museum, or villagers might ask for them sometimes and pay a bit more than re-tail. They can be displayed in separate tanks in your house too.

I'm sure there's a fish-off competition in the game as well, just like the Bug-Off, but I'm not going to waste storage space on medium-value fish just on the off chance I need to win that competition.

Personally, I always put the first fish I catch of every species into the museum first. Subsequent catches go straight to Re-Tail.

First fishing tournament isn't until October from what I can see.

Salsa

guys I can get that same money with fuckin 3 or 4 beetles, and theyre easier to carry around

this game just said fuck fruit

pulga

Banned
I'll let you know if I go another round. Maybe later tonight 'cause I could some bucks for future Nook loans. Payed my 198.000 loan today, and payed of the bridge :D

Nine in one stack.

Is there anyone who doesn't have pears as their native fruit who wants to let me in and sell my pears at your retail? In case you're interested I could also leave a pear for you to have :p

Alright, let me know through whatsapp! How does one go about unlocking the island anyway?

You can sell your fruits at my town if you want.

Linius

guys I can get that same money with fuckin 3 or 4 beetles, and theyre easier to carry around

Yeah, that's right :p

Though perfect fruit (sell it in another town) is good money. 3000 per pear and they just grow on a tree. I'm just going to save them up for a while and sell a bunch of them at once.

K' Dash

But I like fruit :( me gusta como se ven en los árboles, decora la cuidad, but as a way to get money... nope, that's why you can fish or catch bugs.

milkham

thanks for the axe tenck

JCCcBd9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom