• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSah your items are here, let me know when you are ready so I can open my gates.

I can let you catalog my Halloween masks too, and bring your Spooky furniture/wall if you have it, I would love to catalog them!

Koomaster

Haha it must have, because I equipped it after you left and just pulled a clover weed and got another one. Not sure what to do with the second now... maybe put it in the house for feng shui luck?

Sorry about that! What ridiculous timing.

Maybe I'll pay it forward. If anyone wants it come grab it today or I'll just use it for luck in my house. Or Koo, if you want it back, let me know. ;p
Haha, amazing! :D

I don't need it back. If you put it in your house it's a book so it will look pretty cool. One to wear and one for decoration.

SuperSah

Banned
SuperSah your items are here, let me know when you are ready so I can open my gates.

I can let you catalog my Halloween masks too, and bring your Spooky furniture/wall if you have it, I would love to catalog them!

Hey, if you're still around, I can try get in.

Connection may be patchy, incoming severe storm's picking up and might begin cutting things.

Other news, it was my birthday today, YAY!! :) Really have to clean up my town, but busy with other games now that I was neglecting about 4 months. Still going daily through my town to water my flowers and buy fertilizer to get my golden shovel...

I think I might technically be late due to time zone differences but happy (belated) birthday, koala. :) Hope it was a good one.

SuperSah

Banned
Thank you guys. I owe you both!

I appreciate the efforts. :)

Sammy, come by once my storm has passed and grab the Spooky stuff.

Elijah, if you want, I can make a quick dash?

Edit: Nevermind. Power took a cut.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thank you guys. I owe you both!

I appreciate the efforts. :)

Sammy, come by once my storm has passed and grab the Spooky stuff.

Elijah, if you want, I can make a quick dash?

Edit: Nevermind. Power took a cut.

No problem man :)

Khaz

FYI a campsite does NOT prevent a 10th animal from moving in. I have been ignoring my campers and now my flower beds are completely disfigured :(

It's a tad late now but is there any way to check if someone is moving in on a new day and prevent it? I heard you could create a second player but I'm not sure about the details.

Velcro Fly

Farmed about 350 medals today with the Elite Scavenger Hunt. Probably going to do more tours later.

Thinking I'm going to get the silver HHA badge and maybe even the gold with my Spooky room and Astro room both being completed today. Love collecting holiday themed furniture. Would honestly enjoy doing it every month.

It's only for Halloween!

Free ham?
Can't say no to bacon. :p

Other news, it was my birthday today, YAY!! :) Really have to clean up my town, but busy with other games now that I was neglecting about 4 months. Still going daily through my town to water my flowers and buy fertilizer to get my golden shovel...
Happy birthday man!

Haha, amazing! :D

I don't need it back. If you put it in your house it's a book so it will look pretty cool. One to wear and one for decoration.
Alright, might just do that. Thanks again. :)

FYI a campsite does NOT prevent a 10th animal from moving in. I have been ignoring my campers and now my flower beds are completely disfigured :(

It's a tad late now but is there any way to check if someone is moving in on a new day and prevent it? I heard you could create a second player but I'm not sure about the details.
Before selecting Continue for the first time you play on any day, do Start New Save. When you exit the station, wander around town to check for any new house plots. If there is one and you don't like its position, just force close the game without saving (Home button, close application.) And try again.

Note it doesn't prevent it, it just forces the game to put them in a different spot.

Elija2

At the beginning of each day you can create a new character and use them to look around your town. If you see a new house in a bad spot, you can shut off the game and it won't save their spot. You can keep making new characters until you're happy with the spot they land on, and which point you continue through the introduction until your new character places a house and the game saves. Then you can delete the new character and the villager house placement will stay as it was.

I don't think you can prevent a villager from moving in, you can only dictate where their house lands.

Heimbeck

Banned
So I just started playing this game again after 2 weeks, and some guy said not to forget what to do on Halloween.
The problem is, I completely forgot what I was supposed to do.
So does anyone know? It was something about buying masks I think.

Farmed about 350 medals today with the Elite Scavenger Hunt. Probably going to do more tours later.

Thinking I'm going to get the silver HHA badge and maybe even the gold with my Spooky room and Astro room both being completed today. Love collecting holiday themed furniture. Would honestly enjoy doing it every month.
Well, the rest of the year should make you pretty happy then, because there are still six more holiday/event themed sets to get. (Even more if you count the Gracie stuff.) Then there are three more next year leading up to May.

Wolfe

Hey Marvie I dunno if you're around yet tonight but I'll be up for a while so you're welcome to come pick up that painting whenever.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've almost finished planting all my blue roses that I've planned out so now I can concentrate of red and white roses which I can easily pinch from island tours.

So, which island tour game is good for having time left over while giving a decent return? I usually did elite scavenger but that ends the moment you get all the items. Is Giant Dragonfly the best one then?

I've almost finished planting all my blue roses that I've planned out so now I can concentrate of red and white roses which I can easily pinch from island tours.

So, which island tour game is good for having time left over while giving a decent return? I usually did elite scavenger but that ends the moment you get all the items. Is Giant Dragonfly the best one then?
Are you sure? I don't recall that being the case when I played it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Are you sure? I don't recall that being the case when I played it.
Well you have to talk to Tortimer to end it but if you want the max haul you have to end it asap. Other games you have to wait for the clock to get to zero for the game to end.

Also trying to garden and THREE villagers are hanging around this small plot. Go somewhere else jeez.

EDIT: And they're planting flowers like nobody's business and in the wrong colours ARGH!

Robin64

This is the current Nintendo Zone DLC in Europe:

BXk6udzCMAAqH5U.jpg

Robin64

A DLC we can get trough the cloud trick? The haven't even tweeted about it. How are we supposed to find this stuff out :p

Yeah, the Cloud trick works. And I know, they never say anything..

According to a few places, this came out with the 7-Eleven stuff in Japan.

Linius

Yeah, it's the famous eleventh part of the 7-11 set which got to some people earlier than supposed to be I believe. There was some story about it I remember.

Anyways, how did you find out and how long do we have to get it? It annoys that they are so mysterious about the DLCs.

Robin64

Yeah, it's the famous eleventh part of the 7-11 set which got to some people earlier than supposed to be I believe. There was some story about it I remember.

Anyways, how did you find out and how long do we have to get it? It annoys that they are so mysterious about the DLCs.

I was getting breakfast at McDonald's, where I take my 3DS to StreetPass, and randomly checked the post office. There it was.

A post on GameFAQs lists it as hitting us on the 17th October, so I can't imagine it's up much longer.

It is orderable, though, so I'm sure we can let people catalogue it.

Linius

I was getting breakfast at McDonald's, where I take my 3DS to StreetPass, and randomly checked the post office. There it was.

A post on GameFAQs lists it as hitting us on the 17th October, so I can't imagine it's up much longer.

It is orderable, though, so I'm sure we can let people catalogue it.

Yeah, I noticed. Glad it is. Guess I'll just pop by your town some time to cat it if you don't mind.

Robin64

I've added you both and opened the town. I'll be absent from the 3DS at the moment as I have a lot of cleaning to do today, but I trust you guys to not steal it while I'm away. ;)

<--- 3DS code is there.

I've added you both and opened the town. I'll be absent from the 3DS at the moment as I have a lot of cleaning to do today, but I trust you guys to not steal it while I'm away. ;)

<--- 3DS code is there.
Shucks, was going to all to catalog too. Well, FC is in my profile for when you return. :)

Edit: maybe I'm a bit thick but where's your FC? I didn't see it in your profile, nor in the post.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I forgot about Nintendo Zone stuff since it's been a bit poor lately.

Guess I'll just have to use my spoof Nintendo Zone at home for this one.

SuperSah

Banned
I spent over an hour emptying my main room was a giant junk yard and moved in my Sleek series.

Perfect. It looks great. Ordered more bits like chairs, plants and stuff to hang on the walls.

Also, decided to rid of the Sleek floor/wall (it's nasty) and replaced them with the Modern Wood equivalents and now changing all my Sleek items to red.

Dat classiness.

Roto13

Got my gold shovel. Woop.

I don't know if it's really good for anything for me since I never use fertilizer, but it's nice to have it. :p I'm assuming it will continue to give me ore rocks like the silver shovel.

Alright, think I'll go ahead and ask:

Would anyone who is free and cares to, mind visiting? I'm at 35 visitors. If you want to work on your visiting badge, please come to Avalon! I'll leave the gates open. I would love the train station remodel.

Any help in achieving that would be greatly appreciated GAF. :) I'll be AFK most likely, so please mind the hybrids.

And if anyone wants a Sweets Dresser, let me know. I've got a spare.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Today has been a good productive day.

Sorted out all the flowers on one side on my town. Now it'll be a case of doing island tours to fill in the gaps and then it will completely covered.

Still need to build stock on bushes. But I've decided to pad it out a bit with pink ones as a temporary measure.

Trees will likely need work on since I basically planted any old fruit just to mark the area. Was thinking of doing batches with groups of two fruits like oranges/lemons and apples/pears.

Also found two dog lamps today after not seeing one in ages.

So since most of the major work has been done on that side it is time to start planning out what to do on the other. Though I still want Blaire to move out. Bloody Eloise wants to move on every other day.

I need to complete my Alpine set, anyone wanna help me?

Alpine chair
Alpine closet
Alpine dresser
Alpine kitchen cart
Alpine low table
Alpine shelf
Large apline table
Alpine wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom