• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Okay. booted my game up, but some fucker plopped a plot right in the middle of my carnation garden. Is it too late to turn it off and deal with Resetti?

Wasn't expecting someone to move in - there's even someone in the campsite lol

Flip the monkey (yet another jock). You're making me flip my shit, Flip. Get the Flip outta my town.

Yep, it's too late now. Only way to go around this stuff is create a new character and scout the town for a new plot.

Unicorn

Yep, it's too late now. Only way to go around this stuff is create a new character and scout the town for a new plot.

ugh

Such an oversight, imo. As mayor I should have the option to dictate who moves in - at the very least choose where new residents will put up their house.

So frustrating. Especially sucks when I'm not expecting anyone to move in - and I would have to make a new char every day and scour my town, just to make sure.

Wiped out 6 bushes, and like 4 or 5 carnations. :'(

piggychan

Thanks for the offer but don't worry, I'm not interested in the hat xD It's the furniture that caught my eye

I have the full set in my house. the hologram machine you can take to re-tail and customize it. Getting the space ship wall and floor is a pain.... Saharah..

Acnl-saharah.png

I can order the space console set for you except for the wall and floor as they are unorderable.

I also have full sets of robo and astro if you or anyone else needs.

I have the full set in my house. the hologram machine you can take to re-tail and customize it. Getting the space ship wall and floor is a pain.... Saharah..

Acnl-saharah.png

I can order the space console set for you except for the wall and floor as they are unorderable.

I also have full sets of robo and astro if you or anyone else needs.

thanks so much for the offer but as I said earlier I'm really at the beginning and there's still a lot of stuff for me to discover etc so for now I'll just play the game and see what I can accomplish!

Guys I think I have a problem. I took some villagers tasks that I think I cannot complete.
Like catch a ladybug I think? Or catch 3 different insects, but it's december and I only found one. Am I stuck?

Linius

Guys I think I have a problem. I took some villagers tasks that I think I cannot complete.
Like catch a ladybug I think? Or catch 3 different insects, but it's december and I only found one. Am I stuck?

It doesn't really matter if you don't complete them. I think it influences your friendship with the given villager a little but I still managed to get villager pics and spotlight items from villagers who I've let down in the past. Though obviously it's the best thing to figure out if you can complete a task before saying you'll do it :p

It doesn't really matter if you don't complete them. I think it influences your friendship with the given villager a little but I still managed to get villager pics and spotlight items from villagers who I've let down in the past. Though obviously it's the best thing to figure out if you can complete a task before saying you'll do it :p
I also figured you get half credit for saying yes because you hear that little tone when you accept. Or I'm just trying to make myself feel better. :/

My nip prices this week are weak. If anyone happens to be on and notices a good price (and is willing to let me pop over to sell) that would be swell.

Dak'kon

my cd came in the post today.. yup I think I already have it, the japanese version.

Mine came too ^_^ Now just waiting on the red shell keychain...

I also figured you get half credit for saying yes because you hear that little tone when you accept. Or I'm just trying to make myself feel better. :/

My nip prices this week are weak. If anyone happens to be on and notices a good price (and is willing to let me pop over to sell) that would be swell.

Well this morning my price was 141 but now it's 118 which the wizard says is due for a small spike peaking on Friday evening... but I didn't think the value could go down and then back up during a spike? So I don't know, just going to wait...

piggychan

my turnips are 200 today. I 've turned back my clock so you have a few hours before the nips prices change again later today if you are interested.

Dak'kon

my turnips are 200 today. I 've turned back my clock so you have a few hours before the nips prices change again later today if you are interested.

Would it be OK if I came and sold mine as well? Doubt I'll get more than that at mine even if I risked waiting.

Edit: Coming now

Dak'kon

Thanks so much for that piggychan. You were very generous :)

Let me know if you want me to open up now. I don't mind if you come here or go to eudaemonic's and I'll be around tomorrow if you want me to pick up the statue :)

piggychan

Thanks so much for that piggychan. You were very generous :)

Let me know if you want me to open up now. I don't mind if you come here or go to eudaemonic's and I'll be around tomorrow if you want me to pick up the statue :)

thanks, gonna head to eudaemonic's town today.

another day perhaps?

also please I don't need anymore bells!! there might be stuff like un-orderables I want but no more bells please !!!

because...........

HNI_0089-2.jpg

Go to Island?

I need to unlock it. Tomorrow Tortimer should show up.
Speaking of which, I've read this: Note! If you forget to talk to Tortimer, just pay off another house loan to make him show up again.

So if I don't speak with it I need to pay the 98.000 bells for the next loan?

piggychan

I need to unlock it. Tomorrow Tortimer should show up.
Speaking of which, I've read this: Note! If you forget to talk to Tortimer, just pay off another house loan to make him show up again.

So if I don't speak with it I need to pay the 98.000 bells for the next loan?

I think so... although it's been a while since I was so far back at the beginning :D

Azuran

Banned
This is exactly why I kicked him out. An entire album and he couldn't even give me one pic while he was living here!
MZsgnGG.jpg

On the other hand, Flora is awesome as always <3
IlrfZKp.jpg

Also got my second gold badge:
37k9EQU.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys!

Me and Lucian Cat started playing this thing again, and as soon as we wanted to play together, we got Error Code 018-0512.

I already opened up my router ports (or at least I think I did, router is giving me some problems there) and set up the whole DWZ settings as well, but to no avail

I also tried to use my mobile phone's mobile hotspot setting to try a different network, but still we're getting the same error code when trying.

She doesn't really have access to the family router it seems, but she's saying she did play with others before.

Are there any ideas we can try? Any help would be highly appreciated.

She did the DMZ thing as well, now when she's trying to get online in AC, she get's a 001-0803 when trying to opening the gates.

Seriously, this shit is starting to get annoying. Any ideas?

piggychan

She did the DMZ thing as well, now when she's trying to get online in AC, she get's a 001-0803 when trying to opening the gates.

Seriously, this shit is starting to get annoying. Any ideas?

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=001-0803&system=3DS&locale=lang

The error code: 001-0803 on the Nintendo 3DS, means that it is unable to connect to an access point, or internet. The Nintendo customer service site says, to try to fix this make sure that the Nintendo 3DS system is within 30 feet of the wireless access point and facing in its general direction.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=001-0803&system=3DS&locale=lang

The error code: 001-0803 on the Nintendo 3DS, means that it is unable to connect to an access point, or internet. The Nintendo customer service site says, to try to fix this make sure that the Nintendo 3DS system is within 30 feet of the wireless access point and facing in its general direction.

I saw that, but she's sitting right at home, definitively within wi-fi range. Browser worked as well.

Robin64

My CD came! I shall put it on in the car as I drive to work today.

---

Now at work. Fun quirk when trying to rip this CD:

35X5x8d.png

Dak'kon

Is anyone able to open up to collect sigs?

Hey guys, can you help me with planting trees? How much space do they need to not die?

As far as I'm aware you only need one space on all sides (including diagonals) to not have them die but some people have said that there are certain spots in your town where they will never grow or that they won't grow if an area is too dense with trees, or your town has hit the tree limit.

I'll open up in a sec for you. :)
Cedars will only grow on the north half of town.

Also, 259 turnips pre-noon. I have to leave in 30 minutes for work, so..
I sold yesterday so I'm good. Thanks though!

Still checking Nook's for the cabin exterior for you too. And it still hasn't shown up. I have a feeling you'll see it before I do (if you haven't already).

As far as I'm aware you only need one space on all sides (including diagonals) to not have them die but some people have said that there are certain spots in your town where they will never grow or that they won't grow if an area is too dense with trees, or your town has hit the tree limit.
I see, thanks!
Also my girlfriend forgot to save the game after talking to tortimer and now it doesn't show up. So now what?

piggychan

Shouldn't have been. I only had the DS connected to that WiFi and I was like 1ft from the router. Idk what's up with it. We're doomed to not play together

wondering if there is anything interfering with the signal like mobile phone etc..

Also I just best friended Dak'kon so we can msg each other when not in each other's town. is anyone else up for best friending ?? Makes messaging so much easier

Unicorn

I'll open up in a sec for you. :)

I sold yesterday so I'm good. Thanks though!

Still checking Nook's for the cabin exterior for you too. And it still hasn't shown up. I have a feeling you'll see it before I do (if you haven't already).
I'm starting to think it doesn't exist. I should be able to steal house exterior stuff from the street pass homes.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Almost a week into December and I still haven't gotten any snow. I feel so left out.

Don't worry, you'll get a lot more soon :p there's a "blizzard" on the 10th and then the ground will be covered on the 11th through Feb 25th (same period of time where you can see the Aurora). You'll have more of a chance of snow during the point where the ground is covered through the end of December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom