• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that when villagers ask for fruit or insects/fish, give them the rarer ones and the fruit should be perfect ones. I've been told that it increases the bond of happiness between you, along with writing letters, sending gifts etc.

This is true, at least from my experience about the fruit. I don't know about the insects/fish though but could probably fall in the same category.

GUISE!!!

We're on page 399 now! Well, for the 50ppp'ers. We need to figure out what the new OT title should be! We can probably just copy the OT though and paste it over unless people think we're missing something important in there.

tumblr_mmogy0OM8I1sqdb5ho1_500.png

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Page 200 for 100ppp peeps ;D, homestretch what's OT6's subheading =P? Still Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| Still going~

Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| Old Leaf
Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| There and Back Again and Again and Again...
Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| The Last of Us
Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| You Can Stack Fruit?!
Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| Crossers Anonymous 12-month Program

I was going to suggest that, but it's the subtitle for the Twitch Plays Pokemon community thread. Well, essentially.

Oh hey guys how you been? I'm back.

Anyone able to help me grab the last of the orderable clothing I need?: moridb.com/catalogs/dQaXR8bDTs
I was able to order everything this morning with the exception of the lotus tank dress. I probably won't have everything in till tomorrow though. We'll figure out a time for you to pick up everything then. :)

Frogstep

Crossing with animals never felt so good! Can't believe we're so close to making a new OT, and just in time for a whole new year too. :p

I actually like all of these lol =D

Unicorn

Fucking groucho is stealth moving. He's in boxes now. Can I time travel back to keep him or convince him to stay, or am I fucked?

Nope. If you were to cover the whole map in textures apart from a small corner the fossils would always appear there.

Also remember to bury the pitfall in a corner that you never go to so you can prevent it from re-spawning every day.

Awesome.

I'd do the pitfall thing, but seeing that crack all the time would bug the shit out of me. I might stick it behind Reese's place, idk.

Collete

Also I finally completed my diving and fishing encyclopedia :D
It was weird...Cause I donated the oarfish to my museum in February, but for some reason my encyclopedia thought I never caught it..
Never had it happen before.

y.

Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| And Then There Were None

Oxx

I should go back to my town. It has been quite a few months.

As this is my first AC and I kept my town pretty orderly while I was playing it, I've never seen a town gone to ruin.

Linius

I should go back to my town. It has been quite a few months.

As this is my first AC and I kept my town pretty orderly while I was playing it, I've never seen a town gone to ruin.

My Wild World town is probably an anarchy jungle now.

Chopper

My Wild World town is probably an anarchy jungle now.
Oh my God, I can't even imagine. Bongcock was a haven back in the day.

I've been thinking about checking into Buckland again, just for fun. Thanks to Beautiful Town, I'm not sure too much will have changed. None of my neighbours should have moved out, so it would just be weeds and the lack of dirt paths I'd have to deal with.

I'd be really interested to know how many dream vists I've had since I made my goodbye thread. Especially knowing one of them was from the director of the damn game! But I can't check that number without updating the dream, which I'm not sure I want to do in December.

If I did start her up again I'd have to play until someone offered to leave. Having said that, due to my recent negligence, that probably wouldn't take too long!

Awesome.

I'd do the pitfall thing, but seeing that crack all the time would bug the shit out of me. I might stick it behind Reese's place, idk.
I buried mine in the top right corner of my town and planted a tree in front of it. It's barely visible.

I was honestly surprised there wasn't a new thread started already since my last post 6ish months ago.

I was able to order everything this morning with the exception of the lotus tank dress. I probably won't have everything in till tomorrow though. We'll figure out a time for you to pick up everything then. :)

Awesome. I still have you on my friends list.

Actually, was that you that randomly turned up in my town the other day while I was doing a trade?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh yeah and this time we can remember to put the IRC channel details in the OP!

It's doesn't even exist any more.

Chopper

I was honestly surprised there wasn't a new thread started already since my last post 6ish months ago.

Actually, was that you that randomly turned up in my town the other day while I was doing a trade?
Holy crap. Fishfish! The end of this thread has really a been a bit of a reunion here.

Haha! It was! I was killing time before selling nips. :p

Collete

Fantasy Life came out in October didn't it? It's not a daily game like Animal Crossing?
I figured that you guys would be there for another year before coming back here lol

Elija2

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

I've barely gotten into Fantasy Life because of my studies but now it seems like everyone has already moved on to something else! I was hoping it would have longer legs than that!

Heh I've got my 500th day coming up soon too, how fitting.

Should we put Dream Codes in the new OP?

I think that when villagers ask for fruit or insects/fish, give them the rarer ones and the fruit should be perfect ones. I've been told that it increases the bond of happiness between you, along with writing letters, sending gifts etc.

Wow I haven't written a letter in a very long time. I turn down loads of requests too these days.
Oh man, what have I become!?

Niraj

So once page 400 comes, the thread gets automatically locked?

That would be awesome actually. But I wonder if Niraj would be willing to edit the OP every time.
However I do like this idea!

Speaking of which, is Niraj going to be the OP again?

No, a mod has to be messaged.

I can do that if you guys want.

I can be if you guys want.

Collete

No, a mod has to be messaged.

I can do that if you guys want.

I can be if you guys want.

Sure go for it!
I can help out with the OP if you need, Niraj. Just PM me if you need a helping hand.

You know what they say...The people closest to you are always the one to dig holes.
Or something like that.

piggychan

Fucking groucho is stealth moving. He's in boxes now. Can I time travel back to keep him or convince him to stay, or am I fucked?

has he gone yet? I am sure there was a way to keep talking to them till they changed their mind and stay but I think it depended on how attached they were of you..

Niraj

Sure go for it!
I can help out with the OP if you need, Niraj. Just PM me if you need a helping hand.

You know what they say...The people closest to you are always the one to dig holes.
Or something like that.

I'll probably just copy and paste what we have again. If a majority of people would like a dream address list, I'll just make a Google spreadsheet and make a link to it available in the OP. If I can think of anything though, I'll let you know, thanks.

has he gone yet? I am sure there was a way to keep talking to them till they changed their mind and stay but I think it depended on how attached they were of you..

Once they're in boxes, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom