• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Mistake

There's Apple, pear, peach, orange, cherry, banana, durian, mango, lemon, lychee and persimmon.
Then I am just missing persimmon. Is the best way to make money just going to the island? Because that is really annoying. But at least beetles are available year round I guess

Novocaine

Then I am just missing persimmon. Is the best way to make money just going to the island? Because that is really annoying. But at least beetles are available year round I guess

A good week of bell trading will set you up pretty good. Just need to find someone with a sweet deal and visit their town.

www.reddit.com/r/acturnips

I was able to make 2 million+ bells yesterday. You do have to be careful with the subreddit's rules and each post's rules......the AC community on reddit in general is uhh.....interesting.

Are the tickets worth hoarding? I traded 15 in and paid off my first loan. Do you always get 3000 bells per ticket?

It depends if you want items from the RV. I'm up to 180 or something.

EDIT Anyone have a spare BLACK Wii U they'd trade or sell to me? I can offer a 3DS, a white Wii U, Balance Board, or bells.

Novocaine

I think I'd rather a bigger house at this point. Seeing as the turnip trade has died here. I'm not really all that keen on using reddit.

1. You can scan any Amiibo card.
2. Not sure about a trade thread? It might be RIP, this thread or the Discord server will be your best bets to get a trade done.
3. Not sure.
4. I think all RVs require the use of MEOW coupons.

1. All are able to be scanned into the game.
2. There is a trade thread on GAF. I'm on mobile currently but I'll link you via PM or edit this post later. It's pretty dead at the moment but feel free to message me for specific cards you're looking for. I have tons of older series cards just sitting on my bookshelf. But the trade thread had been an overall positive experience. I did have one shady trade but that's one out of the 40+ I've made.
3. Hm, besides ebay and Amazon prices unless you collect the cards yourself there's not a good resource to use in terms of finding out the rarity of a specific card. I can help you determine that though if you tell me the villagers you're interested in.
4. You can purchase RV items with Meow Coupons. Scanning any amiibo card will give you 5 meow coupons a day and you can find out ways to get more through the menu.

Thanks again for the help guys. Been busy with work the last few days but definitely have been checking for posts here.

I caved in and got a few packs of Series 1 AC Cards. I rarely collect stuff in general, but figured since this is my number 1 casual go-to for games, shouldn't hurt to have a few. Was a bit disappointed to see the cards I have don't bring anyone in RVs, but free MEOW coupons every day and the ability to move people in is nice. A lot of past residents that I wanted to bring back weren't in my card packs, so may look into trading in the near future.

I accidentally achieved a perfect town? Noticed two flowers I've never seen before, which were Jacob's Ladders, and spoke to Isabelle and got the news about it. I switched to a Beautiful Town Ordinance to help with getting the gold watering can for the next 15 days. My first project is remodeling Town Hall (going for Modern for my town) then will make the Flower Clock to help with maintaining the town rating. Promptly switching back to Night Owl when the watering can is mine since I'm up late usually.

About 25% done with PWP suggestions, still waiting on Modern Bridge and Police Station. Amiss the busy work week I've had, had a coworker offer to help with obtaining fruits and got all of them. Hopefully I'll get to planting them soon, then I can help others here in getting what they need.

www.reddit.com/r/acturnips

I was able to make 2 million+ bells yesterday. You do have to be careful with the subreddit's rules and each post's rules......the AC community on reddit in general is uhh.....interesting.

Interesting... my funds from selling my first town are starting to get a tad low (had 1.5 million today, then paid for Town Hall Remodeling, so down to 1 mil). Wouldn't mind giving this a shot while I still have some bells to play with.

EDIT: Actually, this also sounds like a great, quick way to rack up 100 visitors so I can remodel the Train Station... Yeah, definitely keeping this in mind.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me the Nintendog ornaments from the fortune cookies? I've spent a lot of coins so far only to get items I've already gotten. I am mainly looking for the Chihuahua one but I want them all eventually.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me the Nintendog ornaments from the fortune cookies? I've spent a lot of coins so far only to get items I've already gotten. I am mainly looking for the Chihuahua one but I want them all eventually.

I have a Dalmatian and a Dachshund ornament, want em?

Novocaine

Hello,

I have a Labrador you can have.

If you have any fruits that aren't apples I'd be glad to take them as a thanks.

Thanks to Novocaine and OverdriveOtaku I now have 3 of the 4 Nintendog ornaments.

Still looking for the Chihuahua, if anyone can help out I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Got the Chihuahua thanks to Novocaine!

On the 30th day after T.I.Y. opening, Gracie has graced (heh) me with her presence again for a 3rd time, and passed the fashion check! This time, she asked for Iconic and if it weren't for some random clothes I stored (that villagers gave me no less) I would have failed today since the stores were no help at all. Only got one more fashion check to go before the Emporium, and I'm paranoid she may go with Historical or Official, which I'm lacking in both, so gonna buy some extra clothes in the coming days as I wait for her to come back.

Still no Modern Bridge or Police Station :/

I need to see if I'm lacking Snooty residents and scan some in if so, they have the most suggestions I'm looking for. Should have the Fortune Shop in the next one or two visits I think. Still within my Perfect Town streak.

1c4a10b902.png

Robin64

If you purchased the whole collection of Animal Crossing amiibo and thought they don't have as much use as they should, fret not, because the new version of Woolly World on 3DS supports them! The Wii U one didn't, but it seems they fixed that. So I took some shots. Hope it doesn't come out too big and spammy.

dlycmE0.png
vjsjG5K.png
e6asJ8h.png

AsaEUa1.png
QSv7TFI.png
sdN1LAa.png

vSdR6ZI.png
SZNK2EG.png
EkfxtBn.png

sBCbsfb.png
djfDuX3.png
B9PzvbW.png

LUO4veC.png
Y1EYdlD.png
DHX4ezK.png

oDJy514.png

Mistake

I could use apples, persimmons, and a slingshot if anyone has them. I'll also keep an eye on the reddit thread, but I'd rather keep it casual with some members here or any friends that have the game

Man, kicks Yoshi has as much style as regular kicks (take that as you will!). Finally downloaded the welcome amiibo patch today and got my town back in shape. Cleaned w. Link out on what I wanted and invited him to come and stay haha. I'm going to enjoy having some basic goals each day, my partner just plays AC for hours at a time and I always feel a bit rudderless no matter how much I love the game. A formalised little daily checklist will go a long way for me!

I could use apples, persimmons, and a slingshot if anyone has them. I'll also keep an eye on the reddit thread, but I'd rather keep it casual with some members here or any friends that have the game

I'll open my gate for you.

1547-6074-6421

Do you have a gold shovel? Drop by anyway.

I ran through the tutorial for the amiibo update last night and it seemed that you have to call from the lamp, I don't think Harv mentioned it at the campsite, could be wrong though.

Gonna do the Stalk Market tomorrow with Turnips FOR THE FIRST TIME ever. Would be nice if I could get a decent hookup here, but will keep an eye on the reddit thread in between work shifts.

Also, I think Chip running the fishing tourneys is a conspiracy. "Bring me your BIGGEST fish! Be a slave to RNG just to feed me free food!" No thanks, Chip. Take your BS elsewhere and let me get back to managing my Public Works Projects, you con artist.

Hello everyone,

So I imported the Sanrio Amiibo cards and was wondering if anyone would like to visit my town across a few days to collect specific items? If so, just message me and I'll scan in the character so you can get the items.

Top Bottom