• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

I didn't know you could get bells from dream towns? That's cool.

Oh sure you can pick them up and bask in your newfound wealth, but when you wake up back in your town..... *poof* gone :(

Reminds me of how excited I was when i visited my first dream town and picked up all of the fruit my town didn't yet have and quickly hurried home! Ouch.

You're stuck in Revera innit :p

I need to get back here! Haven't played in about a month due to Smash and Pokemon. I hope some of you guys are still playing :)

Linius

Oh sure you can pick them up and bask in your newfound wealth, but when you wake up back in your town..... *poof* gone :(

Reminds me of how excited I was when i visited my first dream town and picked up all of the fruit my town didn't yet have and quickly hurried home! Ouch.

I need to get back here! Haven't played in about a month due to Smash and Pokemon. I hope some of you guys are still playing :)

L9HVNPO.gif

But I'm pretty much done with FL. But I might get back to finish the last towers and rank up some lives if I get bored. But for now Pokémon is stuck in my 3DS.

Collete

I'm thinking about jump back into this game. Is there a pretty consistent online community in this thread, still?

It's somewhat consistent I believe.
To initiate into our thread you must dig holes around the OP, Niraj.
:D

(Oh, you guys should update this so I can see visit all of your amazing places too some time)

I'll update mine, I just need to order furniture from Nook and I'll put mine in!
Right now my house is a mess...=_=

It's somewhat consistent I believe.
To initiate into our thread you must dig holes around the OP, Niraj.
:D

I'll update mine, I just need to order furniture from Nook and I'll put mine in!
Right now my house is a mess...=_=

Sorry I didn't respond at all yesterday. Was in the middle of a big party of 8-man smash and lost track of time!

I'm thinking about jump back into this game. Is there a pretty consistent online community in this thread, still?
OT6, baby!

We're a little quiet on some days but there is a few of us here on a constant basis.
Pete delivered me a letter from Nintendo. It contained a yule log!
So wait, you now have the Jingle theme and a yule log?!

This fucking War on Toy Day is getting ridiculous.

Dak'kon

Gah, just built another snowman and got another 4th number in the line. That's 4 lines with 4 numbers -__-

My number is 2 BTW

Choomp

Banned
Oh yeah, is that glorious New Leaf holiday theme every going to come to North America? The Hanafuda thing has gotten on my nerves at this point

I enjoy smashing snowballs with my shovel as I walk by them :D Thought about building one of the cute snowbabies but they're the most emotionally manipulative snowpeople since Frosty. Is it spring yet?

I've read a guide about bug farming on the island, and the fact that they suggest to remove everything on the central zone. If I do that, do I miss something? Can I re-plant the same stuff that there's now?

Dak'kon

I've read a guide about bug farming on the island, and the fact that they suggest to remove everything on the central zone. If I do that, do I miss something? Can I re-plant the same stuff that there's now?

The only thing you can't replant is the non-fruit bearing tree since there's no way to get another one on the island. All the fruit/tropical trees, flowers and bushes can be reobtained from the tours or the island shop.

Marvie_3

Banned
]I enjoy smashing snowballs with my shovel[/B] as I walk by them :D Thought about building one of the cute snowbabies but they're the most emotionally manipulative snowpeople since Frosty. Is it spring yet?

I always pushed them in the river and watched them melt. :lol

The only thing you can't replant is the non-fruit bearing tree since there's no way to get another one on the island. All the fruit/tropical trees, flowers and bushes can be reobtained from the tours or the island shop.

but can I obtain it off the island? just to make sure I don't lose anything permanently

Dak'kon

but can I obtain it off the island? just to make sure I don't lose anything permanently

Yeah, they're just normal saplings which you buy from Leif but you'll never be able to get one ON the island once you chop down the one there since you can't bring anything to the island from the village apart from the flowers you can smuggle in by wearing them.

Collete

If you don't mind a little later during the evening, I'd be happy to stop by!

I'm around now if you want to stop by?
The furniture is in front of the station.
I'll leave my gates open.

Goes for everyone else as well.
If ya feel like cataloging the cardboard furniture series, stop by my town.

Scrawnton

I have been looking for a community to get back into this game with. I will leave my friend code here! Hopefully I can play with you all and join the discussion

Scrawnton
0173-1290-1356

In animal crossing my name is Anton and the town is Rooville

If you add me, could you reply with your friend code?

piggychan

I have been looking for a community to get back into this game with. I will leave my friend code here! Hopefully I can play with you all and join the discussion

Scrawnton
0173-1290-1356

In animal crossing my name is Anton and the town is Rooville

If you add me, could you reply with your friend code?

piggychan
1263-5612-2847

I'm around now if you want to stop by?
The furniture is in front of the station.
I'll leave my gates open.

Goes for everyone else as well.
If ya feel like cataloging the cardboard furniture series, stop by my town.

That was fun hearing the Okami theme in your town and chasing after the meat! =P Thanks for the time!

Collete

That was fun hearing the Okami theme in your town and chasing after the meat! =P Thanks for the time!

Glad you liked the Okami theme, it's a good theme for a town with villagers named after deities I think :p
D:
Julian ain't fat, no matter what you say!
Remember kids, if you invite Keoni to your town, he'll call your beloved villager fat and try to butcher them for meat!

And no problem, I had fun having you over. :p
Though I dunno what you were doing with the watering can trying to spray it on me and then expressing the "relief" joke lol...

B48L3egCEAAEKDi.jpg

Also Santa is going to put you on the naughty list D:<

I will be in about an hour. I'll have your spunk
y knit sweater
ready.

Sorry I had to kick you so fast, had yard work to do, if you're around later we can hang.

Also, funny story, it seems that the spunky knit shirt becomes a lively knit shirt when you give it to me so you already gave me the right one last time OK BYE NOW!

Glad you liked the Okami theme, it's a good theme for a town with villagers named after deities I think :p
D:
Julian ain't fat, no matter what you say!
Remember kids, if you invite Keoni to your town, he'll call your beloved villager fat and try to butcher them for meat!

And no problem, I had fun having you over. :p
Though I dunno what you were doing with the watering can trying to spray it on me and then expressing the "relief" joke lol...

B48L3egCEAAEKDi.jpg

Also Santa is going to put you on the naughty list D:<

I raise you your kryptonite:

Chrissy.gif

Sorry I had to kick you so fast, had yard work to do, if you're around later we can hang.

Also, funny story, it seems that the spunky knit shirt becomes a lively knit shirt when you give it to me so you already gave me the right one last time OK BYE NOW!

THE WHAT NOW?!

Seriously?

Holy crap, that's the first time I've heard of that happening. I hid two more shirts in your town. If you find them, let me know what happens.

THE WHAT NOW?!

OMG THEY ARE LIVELY KNIT SHIRTS AS WELL! You god damn dork.

Yeah that's not the first time I've been trading with someone and I think they've given me the wrong item and it turns out we have a different names for some. The Matador items come to mind. We get "Iberian" items.

THE WHAT NOW?!

OMG THEY ARE LIVELY KNIT SHIRTS AS WELL! You god damn dork.

Yeah that's not the first time I've been trading with someone and I think they've given me the wrong item and it turns out we have a different names for some. The Matador items come to mind. We get "Iberian" items.
Hmm. I'm gonna blame Oz then. I bet if I tried to order a hurricane for you, it'd just end up being a typhoon. Or a cyclone.

LOOK MAN, IT'S ALL SEMANTICS.

mmm I see. I think I'll catch all the bugs that I can find on the green part of the island and then cut down everything

Zing

Banned
Frustrated with myself. I play late last night and discover Gracie Grace is visiting. I don my official outfit but needed to pause for a bit. I come back at 1am and she is still there. Before I talk to her, I stop by my museum. Back to the plaza and she is gone. I guess she would have stayed around until I changed areas. Bah. I think that was my fourth visit from her too.

I've also had no luck with snowballs. I keep crashing them into stuff. I did make one snowboy so far.

Mira moved out while I was busy playing Smash Bros and Captain Toad.

Top Bottom