• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Do the amount of cedar trees with lights on them just slowly increase up to Christmas?

Also I need more cedar saplings if anyone has any extra in their shops today.

Also I'm ready to pick up your gyroids just post your FC.

Also I'm 2 visits away from the second visitor medal.

Collete

Turnips are selling 605 still if anyone wants to sell their turnips.
I'll leave gates open or if someone wants me to add them, I can.

Nobodies asked to leave for over a week.
Get that nervous feeling whenever I boot up now.
Are people able to leave once they've said what they want for Toy Day?
I thought once the game has assigned 10 gifts for Jingle to bring, somebody then moving would mess that up so maybe they're trapped for a bit...

Linius

I thought once the game has assigned 10 gifts for Jingle to bring, somebody then moving would mess that up so maybe they're trapped for a bit...

Flurry told me what color she wanted, so that doesn't hold them back from moving.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Make sure to talk to your villagers until they either A) Say somebody is thinking of moving or B) Mention something about rumors. If you get B, you're fine. Here's more detail on the rumors: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122696014&postcount=17552

Edit: snowman numbers for today are 5, 6, 22. There's another one that's blank at the moment.

Linius

Was checking what I got from all the snowman stuff. Turns out I still need a bobsled from the wintersport stuff. So if anyone has one for sale/trade I'd be interested.

And I need a big portion of the snowman set. But I'm not gonna bother too much with that. Maybe I'll just build a snowboy everyday.

Elija2

Bettina is in my campsite. I'd never heard of her before but she looks pretty cute so I might ask her to move in.

Redd is selling a legit graceful painting in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.

Flurry told me what color she wanted, so that doesn't hold them back from moving.

Make sure to talk to your villagers until they either A) Say somebody is thinking of moving or B) Mention something about rumors. If you get B, you're fine. Here's more detail on the rumors: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122696014&postcount=17552

Cheers guys!
I kinda vaguely knew the rumours thing was related to moving, but not exactly how it worked so that's really helpful :)

piggychan

made the snow family yesterday and today received some snow stuff form them. Papa snowman was a bit higher up next to re-tail.

HNI_0037-1.jpg

HNI_0039-1.jpg

Poncho is currently in my tent but not sure if I should invite him into my town (he's jock I think and I have Deli the jock monkey..) .. Already have another cub, stitches.
HNI_0041-2.jpg

I know when I'm making a Christmas list I write down vague ideas instead of specific items.
Oh I do this too. It's more fun that way but multiple conversations about Toy Day end with the color only. Last year I had the opposite experience and it just makes me laugh.

Collete

I feel so broke but it was soooo worth it for this Celestial Brush room based on Okami

B5Lt94wCcAEB2xp.jpg:large

I was given one set for free and the other I paid 7.5 million bells for it. Which I don't really mind, since I'm not a huge spender anyways.
But damn, I love this room now :D

(The order of animals is specific for any keen eyed Okami fans :p)

Also I discovered this room in one of my streetpass homes...

B5LuNkwCMAEZfxA.jpg:large

I'm now a little frightened over the people I pass up on a daily basis...

Collete

Oh man I adore Okami

An excellent game of its time too! Nice room Collette!

Thanks guys :D
Yeah, this whole house is based on if Amaterasu lived in Animal Crossing. I got the kitchen area more or less done, but need to customize all the cushions...such a pain =_=
Then I have a room based on the Celestial Plane as well, but still a work in progress.

But...I have no idea what to do with the basement though =_=

Dak'kon

If anyone wants to grab numbers from my snowmen, let me know.

I didn't build a snowman today so still no new bingo card but I'll grab one tomorrow if you're around :)

I've manage to knock 2 pages worth of gyroids off my list on reddit in the last 2 days, but if you have any spare that are on this list I'd like them!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/Ihz2vDpfHa

Also after cedar saplings.

You could have stuff from here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/noapd9XdWD

I have a tall croakoid if you need it. I wouldn't mind having the wheat bundle or Resetti model since it says they're NA only(?) but if not then a mini sputnoid is fine:)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I didn't build a snowman today so still no new bingo card but I'll grab one tomorrow if you're around :)

I have a tall croakoid if you need it. I wouldn't mind having the wheat bundle or Resetti model since it says they're NA only(?) but if not then a mini sputnoid is fine:)

Sure thing.

You can have whatever you'd like. Let me know if you're still around. Also any cedar saplings in your store today?

Top Bottom