• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Guys how do I build an imperfect Snowman?

zlCfzRYr8CcIok-C4n

Doczu

Once again i have to ask someone for help with turnips. Tomorrow is my last chance to sell these bastards. If someone will have prices around 100 per turnip would it be possible to open thw gates so that i and my gf (1 console, so two trie) can enter and sell? Around 3 pm CET?

Resetti's manhole cover was open this evening. I'd never seen it open. Went down to say hello, he was watching tv.

So I showed my gratitude by taking a horrendous dump in his toilet then peacing out.

Doczu

Guys and girls, really in need of help. Turnip prices went down to the bottom and i'm in search of someone who would be kind to open his market for me. I need to make two trips with my turnips, and one or two with the ones of my gf.

In short: anyone with turnip prices of 100 (surely not less) i need your help. My FC is 4382-1976-3635, add me and post here or send me a message. I'm about 2,5h online, no chance later :(

Niraj

Guys and girls, really in need of help. Turnip prices went down to the bottom and i'm in search of someone who would be kind to open his market for me. I need to make two trips with my turnips, and one or two with the ones of my gf.

In short: anyone with turnip prices of 100 (surely not less) i need your help. My FC is 4382-1976-3635, add me and post here or send me a message. I'm about 2,5h online, no chance later :(

Checked but I'm only at 80 :(

*insert usual snowman message for Dak'kon, Grexeno, etc*

Holy crap, dude! Where have you been? Besides other threads. :p
I hit this game incredibly hard when it came out, and I ended up falling back into my usual AC habit of going as fast as possible through the progression of the game (without time travel abuse, obviously) in order to unlock everything. No more than a week after the game was out, three good friends of mine and myself were getting together on a nightly basis in my buddy's basement to drink and chat -- in order to numb the tedium of our mad island Beetle runs. We were min/maxing our profits (Bell Boom Ordinance, baby!), and because of that, we were all able to fully upgrade our houses and become debt free in a relatively short amount of time.

From there the grind of obsessive bug/fish hunting began, the attempts to collect every gyroid, every Nintendo-themed fortune cookie item, etc. After about 120 hours of playtime, I burned out.

As you all know though, the beauty of this game is that it's always waiting. I've recently been getting back into it - this time enjoying it at a much more leisurely, zen-like pace. It has been awesome. I'm not obsessing over the near-impossible task of item completion (something that I've noticed a few of you catalogue-completing crazies have already done), and because of that I'm not getting overwhelmed.

It's also nice to see some regulars still here, all the way from the pre-release hype thread era. Just like the game itself, this community still feels cozy.

Doczu

Shameless self bump. About 40 minutes till "no more bells for you mayor".

Velcro Fly

Pretty sure I just got Niraj as a streetpass at a relay.

Might fire up AC again to see if I got his house in my game now :O

Niraj

Pretty sure I just got Niraj as a streetpass at a relay.

Might fire up AC again to see if I got his house in my game now :O

lol where were you? I don't think it's a very common name in our neck of the woods so it's probably a safe guess. I'm wearing a Luigi hat.

Velcro Fly

lol where were you? I don't think it's a very common name in our neck of the woods so it's probably a safe guess. I'm wearing a Luigi hat.

Home Depot on 30. I must have got you somewhere else since it was the second tag. Probably at the Best Buy over there.

And yeah light blue shirt and Luigi hat.

Niraj

Home Depot on 30. I must have got you somewhere else since it was the second tag. Probably at the Best Buy over there.

And yeah light blue shirt and Luigi hat.

Yeah that's me, I was just there last week. That's awesome.

Elija2

Goddamnit, I zoned out while doing the new-character trick and I accidentally loaded the game with my alt character. Bettina put her house on a pretty bad spot. Now I have to get rid of Apple and her.

EDIT: Speaking of Apple, she just pinged me to move out. She'll be in boxes on the 25th so if anyone wants her and has free time on Christmas you can have.

As you all know though, the beauty of this game is that it's always waiting. I've recently been getting back into it - this time enjoying it at a much more leisurely, zen-like pace. It has been awesome. I'm not obsessing over the near-impossible task of item completion (something that I've noticed a few of you catalogue-completing crazies have already done), and because of that I'm not getting overwhelmed.

It's also nice to see some regulars still here, all the way from the pre-release hype thread era. Just like the game itself, this community still feels cozy.
Slow and easy is really the best way to play, IMO. I didn't 100% my cat but I got enough to get the gold badge and I'm happy with that. I'm still hunting down sloppy pieces and playing the stalk market for my 100 million bell goal. Still discovering villagers I want in me town (I seriously have some pimp ones and ones that can GTFO) too.

If you need anything though, feel free to ping any of us. :)

piggychan

Slow and easy is really the best way to play, IMO. I didn't 100% my cat but I got enough to get the gold badge and I'm happy with that. I'm still hunting down sloppy pieces and playing the stalk market for my 100 million bell goal. Still discovering villagers I want in me town (I seriously have some pimp ones and ones that can GTFO) too.

If you need anything though, feel free to ping any of us. :)

hmmm what sloppy pieces do you need? I did a trade with someone and now I have a full set and a few spare sloppys....

Top Bottom