• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Winter solstice today, don't forget to grab your glow wand. There's a cutout too if you are into that.

Niraj the Villager Amiibo has arrived, quality is basically the same as my one in the image I linked back several pages. I will probably PM you for your address etc when I can but will likely ship it to you after Xmas/New Years (less likely to be lost in holiday mail) with the AC soundtrack :)

Niraj

Niraj the Villager Amiibo has arrived, quality is basically the same as my one in the image I linked back several pages. I will probably PM you for your address etc when I can but will likely ship it to you after Xmas/New Years (less likely to be lost in holiday mail) with the AC soundtrack :)

No rush man, I appreciate you grabbing it for me.

So I missed Toy Day last year, what exactly happens? Why are my villagers asking for specific color presents?
You dress up like Santa on Toy Day and pass out the gifts Jingle is too wasted to do himself. If you get it right, you get his picture. If you mess up, I think you get the wreath. Or something like that. Forgot the exact prizes.

---
Today is like bizarro day. Joan is out at night, Isabelle is in the plaza, and Rolf thinks I actually give a shit about his petition.

Nat!

xI19rbz.jpg

Grats man, tarantula and scorpion were tough eh?

Niraj

Are you still around? I could use a few of those numbers if you don't mind.

Yeah, I added you. My friend code is 2836-0258-6594. The snowmen are south of the plaza near Carmen's house. Once I see you've added me, I'll open up.

piggychan

You dress up like Santa on Toy Day and pass out the gifts Jingle is too wasted to do himself. If you get it right, you get his picture. If you mess up, I think you get the wreath. Or something like that. Forgot the exact prizes.

---
Today is like bizarro day. Joan is out at night, Isabelle is in the plaza, and Rolf thinks I actually give a shit about his petition.

hey when you heading on? there's some sloppy waiting for ya

EDIT:

uggghhh wanted to save a spot for an octopus villager but then..... she moved in...

HNI_0048-1.jpg

while on another nintendo game.....

P1020438.jpg

P1020440.jpg

Dak'kon

Well to be fair, Dak'kon asked first <_<
Sorry D:
So I'll be giving off to him unless he doesn't respond.

Dak'kon you haven't added me before, so I'll add you now, please add me.

Sorry, I'm at Niraj's at the moment so I don't mind if you go to Grexeno since he's open. But add me anyway!

Edit: Oh he's here too, haha. I'll go back and open up :¬/

Top Bottom