• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Review Leaf - Check it out! I dug up a 9!

Servbot24

Banned
Gamespot's review listed "endlessly repeating dialogue" as one of the game's flaws. I think repetitive dialogue has been a bit of a problem in all of the AC games, or at least in the Gamecube and DS ones.

I wonder if they would consider offering DLC for tons of new dialogue.

Revenile

The only thing that really bothers me with Jim's review (and it isn't the score) is him calling the "New Leaf" part of the title "misleading." As far as I'm aware, Nintendo was pretty blunt when they said they chose that name due to the player being the mayor this time around.

The only thing that really bothers me with Jim's review (and it isn't the score) is him calling the "New Leaf" part of the title "misleading." As far as I'm aware, Nintendo was pretty blunt when they said they chose that name due to the player being the mayor this time around.

Jim likes his wordplay. The review is full of stuff about "old dogs" etc., it's just his style of writing.

Top Bottom