• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animation & Video Game Artbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross-posting, didn't realise we had a thread like this:

1Oh9wjq.jpg

184 pages, October 7th release, available for pre-order.

http://comicsalliance.com/dark-horse-art-of-the-venture-bros-hardcover-october

---

My favourite show. I absolutely cannot wait for this.

I bought Midori Foo's Book of Pictures about a week ago off Amazon.

What I did not realize about it was that it is the size of a phone book. Seriously, you can crack someone's skull with it. I don't see many artbooks in that size. I paid about 30 bucks for it, which is a steal for a book with 300+ pages in it.

Great pictures too; I originally bought it as a "pretty girl reference" book but it has realistic paintings, nudes, military and weapon art, all sorts of shit. Apparently the artist has done work for several game companies and can change her style as needed

LadyRiven

I bought Midori Foo's Book of Pictures about a week ago off Amazon.

What I did not realize about it was that it is the size of a phone book. Seriously, you can crack someone's skull with it. I don't see many artbooks in that size. I paid about 30 bucks for it, which is a steal for a book with 300+ pages in it.

Great pictures too; I originally bought it as a "pretty girl reference" book but it has realistic paintings, nudes, military and weapon art, all sorts of shit. Apparently the artist has done work for several game companies and can change her style as needed

I bought this one in Japanese, RIGHT before Udon announced they were localizing it. It's one of those books that you'd never guess they would localize, but you're really glad they did. $30 is an incredible value for it. The content is phenomenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom