• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Weiner sexted with 15 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Honest question: Does Weiner get off on public disgrace?

Him appearing on Hansen v Predator isn't outside the realm of possibility now.
It's funny, there was that scene from his documentary where he was having a blast reading terrible things written about himself. Maybe that's his kink, public humiliation.

Palmer_v1

There's something mentally wrong with this man. Like he doesn't have any impulse control or risk aversion, and is clearly addicted to sex/sexting.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
R532pTw.png
I will never not love this

SURGEdude

For anyone who hasn't seen the documentary bit about Weiner.
You definitely should. It's fucking weird.

Mostly you just feel bad for Huma as Weiner sits there obsessing over interviews he's getting absolutely shit on. Dude's giddy about being 100% crapped on and it's awful.

It's funny, there was that scene from his documentary where he was having a blast reading terrible things written about himself. Maybe that's his kink, public humiliation.

The part you're referring to is him rewatching the classic interview he did with Lawrence O'Donnell where Lawrence spent 10 minutes asking him the exact same question. "Anthony, what is wrong with you? What is wrong with you?" It's one of the most insane political interviews I've ever seen.

Funny enough at the time most of us thought Lawrence was being kind of a dick, but now I think he's got a time machine.

Watch it if you want 10 minutes of cringe, and don't miss the online only segment where it gets even more awkward.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f4sgLYGEfy4

That quote is so ridiculous.

"Bust so hard and so often, excluding Sundays, which is a day of rest, after which the busting will recommence, and it will result in soreness THE GENTLEMAN WILL BUST! THE GENTLEMAN IS CORRECT IN BUSTING!"

I'm reading this in John Oliver's voice, because that sounds like such a John Oliver joke.

He's a good-looking dude who could prob get a shit-ton of beautiful adult women to go along with this nonsense of his. I guarantee the dude got off on the danger of it more than anything else, the idea that he was "putting one over" on people by breaking this taboo. Pretty pathetic to throw away his life like that and cause his family grief for years to come.

He's a good-looking dude who could prob get a shit-ton of beautiful adult women to go along with this nonsense of his. I guarantee the dude got off on the danger of it more than anything else, the idea that he was "putting one over" on people by breaking this taboo. Pretty pathetic to throw away his life like that and cause his family grief for years to come.
giphy.gif

Pyrrhus

Man, I feel the worst for his kids. Can you imagine the lifetime of shame this pervert has visited on them?

UberTag

Anthony Weiner is the real life Glenn Quagmire.
Quagmire arguably has more self-awareness than Weiner does.
Self-control? Probably not. But certainly self-awareness.

His doc is essential viewing, incidentally. And probably another notch in his "gets off to being disgraced and humiliated publically" belt.

Quagmire arguably has more self-awareness than Weiner does.
Self-control? Probably not. But certainly self-awareness.

His doc is essential viewing, incidentally. And probably another notch in his "gets off to being disgraced and humiliated publically" belt.
Well this explains why Huma doesn't fuck the perverted man child.

RibMan

I imagine he'll have many less friends now.

That all depends on the character, ethics, and morals of his friends right? I highly doubt that people who remained friends with him through his first sexting incident were unaware of his continued sexual 'misadventures'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom