• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Weiner sexted with 15 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those rare times when someone can say "I have repeatedly demonstrated terrible judgement" and I can think, that's a huge understatement.

I don't think anything consensual can occur between a sexually deviant old politician and a goddamn 15 year old

I think it's considered statutory rape, which implies non-consensual since children cannot consent.

Edit: Though in this case it'd be soliciting sex from a minor, or something like that. I haven't watched SVU in awhile.

15 is legal in many/most European nations (Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, etc), so that's not really that distressing to me.

The rape fantasies, however, are much more unsettling. I don't think he needs jail time, but a good shrink would go a long way.

Does this always have to come up in every thread what does it matter if it's legal in other countries the dude is fuckin 50 years old sexting someone who's just barely got out of middle school

Z7nIo5b.png

Trump's vision truly is extraordinary.

I approve of this Trump tweet 100%.

J-Tier

Must be some kind of strange self-fulfilling prophecy.

Dude ruined his public image, career, marriage--basically his life.

Pastry

Banned
Think about it.

If this fucker hadn't gotten caught he could have become the Democratic presidential candidate easily. Imagine the October surprise when that happened, oh lordy.

Savitar

He's going to claim sex addiction isn't he........or is that not a thing the rich and powerful do anymore? It might have fallen out of fashion years ago.

Trying to get involved with minors....who does he think he is....R.Kelly?

Someone should take a look at his computer/phone files.

I'm guessing there's plenty to get him locked up for in there.

What a piece of shit.

Where's WIKILEAKS when you fucking NEED them? Oh yea, promoting Donald Trump's fucking career.

Are you talking about Hillary or the wife?

damnit! beaten

Clinton's...well he's Clinton, but at least Clinton was a cankle chaser of legal women. Weiner just got caught sexting a girl that just got into high school. I had no idea people had a thing against Huma.

Nothing wrong with Huma. I just doubt she has a hitman on speeddial considering... you know.. she's seems like a good person lol

Arkeband

Banned
That quote is so ridiculous.

"Bust so hard and so often, excluding Sundays, which is a day of rest, after which the busting will recommence, and it will result in soreness THE GENTLEMAN WILL BUST! THE GENTLEMAN IS CORRECT IN BUSTING!"

ArjanN

Pic in the OP got a chuckle out of me because for a second I didn't think that was his kid that was pixelated out.

That quote is so ridiculous.

"Bust so hard and so often, excluding Sundays, which is a day of rest, after which the busting will recommence, and it will result in soreness THE GENTLEMAN WILL BUST! THE GENTLEMAN IS CORRECT IN BUSTING!"

zpgbfk1.gif

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Dude threw away his BRIGHT political future, job, wife, and no doubt will be estranged from his kid. He is completely sick in the head. A 15 year old? GTFO here.
His situation with his wife always seemed weird to me. Such a gorgeous and motivated lady, putting up with this weasel so often screwing up in public, just screams politically convenient marriage. She's tightly associated with Hillary Clinton though, you'd think Weiner would be a guy you'd want to jettison at this point.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man, I remember years ago when this dude was just coming on the scene and he seemed real solid, like he would be a major positive force in the Democratic party for a while.

That sure as shit didn't pan out. Dude is a fucking disaster.

Nothing wrong with Huma. I just doubt she has a hitman on speeddial considering... you know.. she's seems like a good person lol
I don't mean 100% morally nice. She's attractive, intelligent and stacks fat paper. Now if she threatened to cut his ass at one point then that's even better.
Man, I remember years ago when this dude was just coming on the scene and he seemed real solid, like he would be a major positive force in the Democratic party for a while.

That sure as shit didn't pan out. Dude is a fucking disaster.
tumblr_nuqj2efJRx1sifkp1o1_500.gif

He was the chosen one, now he's just crawling on the ground on fire.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
This was funny for a good long while but this guy belongs in prison. Rape fantasies to a 15 year old?

With how often he got caught it makes me think it's probably just the tip of the iceberg too.

The girl added that she believed the relationship was consensual

But he's trying to have a relationship with a 15 year old. What did he expect the end game was? It's like seeing the pre-show of How To Catch A Predator live

Fuck is wrong with this dude? Talk about not learning your lesson and now he does it with a teenager and with a pic of his kid? Sick fuck.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
But he's trying to have a relationship with a 15 year old. What did he expect the end game was? It's like seeing the pre-show of How To Catch A Predator live

It's a weird line to include in the report since it's irrelevant due to a 15 year old not being able to give consent.

dpunk3

“The federal government is very strict — not that state isn’t — but the feds are very strict when it comes to sex offenses involving children,” defense lawyer Renee Hill said.

These past court rulings really make me question the viability of this statement.

She decided to blow the whistle after seeing the lewd selfie The Post published last month, showing Weiner aroused in his undies while lying in bed next to his then-3-year-old son.

Yo.

Shits fucked.

It's a weird line to include in the report since it's irrelevant due to a 15 year old not being able to give consent.

I was about to type that but I don't know if it became sexual. Nothing seem to suggest it was. But if so, that's statutory rape. And I don't even know why any sane person would go that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom