• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

Amauri14

Moving up through the ranks of the Doritocracy, Banderas has now become an intern at a lucrative public relations firm. But as a foreigner in a foreign land, he must use all of his wits to decipher their language... and stand up for his own beliefs in the process.

banderas2.gif
That's good, that's damn good
Here's my contribution:
banderasps4fragrence0icsb.gif
LoL
So simple, so clever, so good.
From Francis unboxing thread:
i5HosGmv7H5a7.gif
Bwhahahahaha #DEAD

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.

Someone needs to make a 3D model of Banderas' move. The possibilities would be endless. :p

By the way, is there any 3D model of the PS4 publicly available? AFAIK, you can't export the one on Sketch.

DZ_b_EZ

I typed up a post on his facebook page and linked to this thread, hoping he would at least see it in all its glory.

Shaneus

Someone needs to make a 3D model of Banderas' move. The possibilities would be endless. :p

By the way, is there any 3D model of the PS4 publicly available? AFAIK, you can't export the one on Sketch.
For a half a second it looks like he's throwing on the glasses. Hell, you could probably get the 8-bit "deal with it" glasses and have him throw them on with his hand.

I'm not talented enough to do such a thing, though. Let alone actually know whether it'd look any good or not.

synce

Moving up through the ranks of the Doritocracy, Banderas has now become an intern at a lucrative public relations firm. But as a foreigner in a foreign land, he must use all of his wits to decipher their language... and stand up for his own beliefs in the process.

banderas2.gif

I love you.

Also best thread on gaf.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I'll leave that here as well (context: Polygon/CoD thread).

iIEoa6RUHHnpB.gif

ibvanlLg85phb7.gif

Top Bottom