• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

tensuke

I'll leave that here as well (context: Polygon/CoD thread).

iIEoa6RUHHnpB.gif

Haha spot on with the polygon review.

DBT85

I'm so glad that the Banderas gifs have moved on from just putting the same bloody video in different places and is now something a little more creative.

tino

Banned
Can somebody recommed a the simplest video capture tool and an editing tool I can use to make one myself? I can use Photoshop but I just want something super simple. Just want to join the club before the hype train reach the launch singularity.

tensuke

Can somebody recommed a the simplest video capture tool and an editing tool I can use to make one myself? I can use Photoshop but I just want something super simple. Just want to join the club before the hype train reach the launch singularity.

GifCam is pretty great for making gifs, you can record parts of the screen with different fps, edit frame timing, delete frames, add text, and save in different color formats for filesize. Super easy if you just want some video with text. For more advanced stuff you should be able to load it up in Photoshop to add more detailed things like better text, pictures, edits, etc. I use AE for more complex stuff, and instead of rendering to video and converting to gif, or rendering frames and making a gif from them, I just play it back in-editor and use GifCam to record it into a gif.

Blocked at work. Can you post some quotes? If they're in Spanish I can translate.

Spanish actor Antonio Banderas has become the new phenomenon of the network for video gamers coinciding with the release of Playstation 4 in North America (to Europe come next November 29).

Internet forums are filling up with memes featuring actor with fragments of his films to which have been added reasons for the new console SONY (controls, weapons, personalities of the company, competition, etc..).

No missing memes fun as this you can see below, which opens the battle by placing the new generation actor from 'Too Much' in a match against Satoru Iwata of Nintendo and Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg replicating 'Desperado'.

We recommend that passes by here to see more memes most international Spanish actor related to Playstation 4. The laughs are more than guaranteed to all players in the world, whether or not fans SONY console.

Everything seems to indicate that Spanish actor end up becoming one of the hits of the Internet for video gamers in the same way that Julio Iglesias and his "And you know ..." has won the hearts of Internet users.

via Google Translate...sooo, you know...

most of the gifs from this thread are there. I see no GAF link though. for shame

nictron

Al Gore saw into the future and realized that the only way this thread could occur is if he invented the internet.

Thank you internet. Thank you Al Gore.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
To celebrate todays review day, and especially Polygon and Arthur Gies:

ibarFDkQKffuuq.gif

epaturun

For anyone else wanting to have a go this can get you started - it's a FREE GIVE AWAY at the moment

Video to GIF Converter Overview

WonderFox Video to GIF Converter is an simple and quick video to GIF software on Windows, capable of converting all popular formats of video to animated GIF, let you play video in GIF image. Support import video formats includes AVI, MPEG, MP4, MKV, WMV, MOV, 3GP, etc.

http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/giveaway/

http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/giveaway/vtog--giveaway.zip

enjoy

Amauri14

From the Adam Boyes teasing something thread:

ibj8X10nYYXguz.gif

Made by Sidewinder
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=89642829&postcount=414
This one is nice.

I Xbone'd your GIF, it was bothering me without it :p
ibfqzP8N0srB4t.gif
Nice touch.
My last one, I promise
i9iqLY6kOxNkS.gif
LOL, perfect, but why stop now? Don't stop now (I mean if you want to stop, do it, but remember: THE INTERNET NEEDS YOU!)
Also from "Le Grande Jif Master ElTorror"
iZMDijunFFfwI.gif
Is this related to the "Adam Boyes tweet tease threat?"
I'm hoping for something like this for that "shocking" PS4 announcement.
And I will be really disappointed
This is going so far Spanish videogame media is talking about it....

http://www.meristation.com/playstat...-de-playstation-4-para-internet/44672/1933103
This is awesome, we need to makes the masses aware somehow, this is just the beginning.
PS: They didn't mention GAF : (
Stupid casuals.
/JK

Top Bottom