• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

So does anyone have Joey doing the Banderas? It was pretty much god awful but would be nice to add to the collection of what seems like a murdered meme.

uujScOM.gif

Here you go, Kinggi posted it on #sonygaf

ghst

thanks for the laugh
ir6259O3D6oQ5.jpg

From this distant vantage point, the Earth might not seem of any particular interest. But for us, it's different. Consider again that dot. That's there. That's the shark.

Whompa

That was the worst impression of that gif, possibly ever. Gratz on the ps4 though lol.

Yoshida however at least did a pretty good one of his own.

TheOGB

Banned
Missed Shu doing it, but I laughed out loud at the end.

And so ends the legacy of the greatest gif to grace GAF.
And people who try to use it after tomorrow will be looked down upon. Not a mandate, but I know it's going to happen. Because ThisIsNeoGAF.gif

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know the history of this GIF? I think I remember it being used even before the context of PS4 stuff, but that may just be my imagination. Does anyone know the first time it was used here on GAF? What started this grand adventure?

ZehDon

Gold Member
After the live-stream, I do believe banderas.gif has run it's course. Damn glad to have witnessed the beginning and end of such a great meme. Well done, Gaf. Well done.

what's funny is that I always think the most underrated parts of that scene are the ones that don't show up in the gif

1) the "hooooooo" sound he makes
2) the one part where he opens his mouth at the end and looks back at the screen (I've seen this one sometimes posted on GAF)

RaikuHebi

Banned

scitek

what's funny is that I always think the most underrated parts of that scene are the ones that don't show up in the gif

1) the "hooooooo" sound he makes
2) the one part where he opens his mouth at the end and looks back at the screen (I've seen this one sometimes posted on GAF)

My favorite part about point 2 in gif form is how it's fading into the next scene when it abruptly ends.

Top Bottom